B-Spec Autobacs SUPER GT S1

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
Commentary seems to be out of sync.

Thinking of just recording the race, letting the commentator talk on it then upload it to somewhere like YouTube instead?

@uMadson? Streaming is the plan for the whole season. Getting the full race uploaded is very tedious (American internet kek) and it's easier to stream it instead. Commentary was a one time deal. In the middle we found it was better to not have it at all.

@uMadson? Streaming is the plan for the whole season. Getting the full race uploaded is very tedious (American internet kek) and it's easier to stream it instead. Commentary was a one time deal. In the middle we found it was better to not have it at all.

kewl. Did you try Manycam though so that you can have race footage for your commentator through Skype or wherever with little to no delay? I tried that myself but PHL net couldn't keep up so my race footage went to ****.

kewl. Did you try Manycam though so that you can have race footage for your commentator through Skype or wherever with little to no delay? I tried that myself but PHL net couldn't keep up so my race footage went to ****.

Tried that, bleh. We twitchin' up in here.

I have found the reason why GTR2 has crashed last time around. I thought I did have the 4GB patch on, but looks like I didn't. Runtime errors after that are non-existant.

GT500 will be met with a new competitor, @Yauma9. It will be a completely new car. This car won't score points and will only be at Fuji Round 2 and Suzuka.

Depending on circumstances, the race may either be held tonight or tomorrow night. I have some other priorities Saturday evening that can interrupt the stream, so I'll tag you all to let you know if it is going down today.

EDIT: Stream Saturday @ TBD

Last edited:
Fuji 500KM today around 12PM Noon. Don't miss it. twitch.tv/iv4n4cost4

EDIT: Technical Difficulties, may be delayed a bit.

QUALIFYING RESULTS

GT500
Screenshot_212.png

GT300
Screenshot_213.png

Last edited:
Stream issue is fixed. OBS decided not to record for some reason and crash. We are still live.

This is horrific. This is the second time in a row this has happened.

Screenshot_215.png

We might have to opt for shorter races. The 4GB patch is installed. Not sure what could be the case.

High graphic settings are the case, supposedly. I'll run a few tests over an hour to see if that resolves anything. Hopefully we can get a full race in soon...

Last edited:
@SVX
@lxmmy
@Ettick
@iName
@Formidable
@Michelin
@TS040
@Shadowbell42
@GTRacer22
@Pezzarinho17
@Jahgee
@YayoiGT2
@STiGoyim
@uMadson?
@tbwhhs
@Earth
@AudiMan2011
@RedDragon
@G_Parrilla
@aarror
@vetteman24
@rallymorten
@GranTurismo916
@tankuroded
@swiftsmith
@Harsk100
@Niku Driver HC
@BKGlover
@RACECAR
@SonicCharmeleon
@BGT2011
@Yauma9

http://strawpoll.me/7065519

Since this is the second time in a row this has happened, I'm holding a poll to whether declare it official or re-run it next week. There is nothing specified in the OP about PC issues, so I'll put it into your guys' hands.

Please declare if you have voted.

Working with @Suzumiya to trace down crashing issues. Strange how my computer is way worse spec than his, yet I've had no problems streaming nearly 4 hours worth of practice, qualifying, and race sessions. Suspecting graphic settings may be causing it, as I run far lower settings for streams. If worse comes for worse, I can take over.

Honestly, it's a pretty landslide decision. Unless the rest vote official, we'll be going next Saturday, probably a bit later.

Back