B-Spec Autobacs SUPER GT S1

• Thread starter Suzumiya
  • 556 comments
Only 1 vote for making it official? You would have thought that vote had been made by the person who clearly (even screenshotted above!) won the race and was more than happy to receive their race win... Curious how everyone else wanted a re-run to avoid a repeat winner / runaway championship favourite / billionaire playboy philanthropist.... :sly:

How about my result stays official and everyone else can race for "best of the rest"? đź’ˇ

I said it was a done deal >.>

Still in the middle of figuring out why these errors occur, though I'm starting to think it's not just the game itself.

Do you have persistent crash debris turned on? Maybe it could be accumulating MB after MB until it can't anymore.

Unfortunately, we may have to resort to shorter races. I can't seem to shake off these errors. As a consolation, I will also be uploading the races to YouTube in full length if there's such a feature on twitch.

Unfortunately, we may have to resort to shorter races. I can't seem to shake off these errors. As a consolation, I will also be uploading the races to YouTube in full length if there's such a feature on twitch.
@Earth has figured out how to do it. They are both Google owned now, so I wouldn't think it'd be that hard.....I say having absolutely zero knowledge of how these things work.

Stream starting up in a few moments at twitch.tv/iv4n4cost4. In case of computer crashes, if the race is not past halfway, it will be promptly restarted with the exact same qualifying order. If it crashes past halfway, it's official.

Qualifying results for the re-run are listed below.

GT500
Screenshot_232.png

GT300
Screenshot_233.png

Woah wait, where did the Shangai Shiden find all that speed to grasp GT300's first place? Last the race happened, the AKB48 car imploded not even a lap in like a JLOC team car and the Shanghai wasn't doing that much better...

Oh well, Gemini is still up there with the best, so don't underestimate the half-Texan Godzilla empress.

My Falken Shiden just can't get on the pace. I thought going different would have worked, but it's gone the other way instead.

Yup. Guess I have to type them out next time. >.>
Yeah, did some testing with that for my series :lol:, the only way to get the notification "@SeriesRunner mentioned you in Series Thread" is to manually type out the name

Stream starting up in a few moments at twitch.tv/iv4n4cost4. In case of computer crashes, if the race is not past halfway, it will be promptly restarted with the exact same qualifying order. If it crashes past halfway, it's official.

Qualifying results for the re-run are listed below.

Great effort from the team. We've been consistent and its finally paid off. Hopefully, the race will go well for us

FUJI 500KM Results

c0363219_12510412.jpg

Full race can be found here.
GT500 Class

View attachment 527885

GT300 Class

View attachment 527886
View attachment 527887

Points can be found here.

upload_2016-3-19_15-55-37.png

Great race for us, wonderful to get our first win in this series and to do so with guests from Sony in attendance. We had a good strategy, we stuck with it and our drivers had excellent pace to keep it up. Also want to congratulate the Sunvalley team on their finish. For our teams to be the only two BMWS in the series and finish in front of the whole GT300 field is a crowning achievement for BMW

Last edited:
Haruna Tsuchigami, team director: "Even though this track has always been a weak point for us historically, I never thought it would be this bad! Our boys and girls did the best they could out there, but some days you just can't catch a break. We'll come back stronger for sure!"

#211 GT500 drivers:
Ai Tsuchigami, starter: "Hmph! That engine failure in pit lane cost us a win! We'll get this sorted, rest assured to our fans... I'm just a little livid, that's all."

#21 GT300 drivers:
Amy Radcliffe, starter: "Um... bring on Fuji, that's what Amie said, right? Um... well... it was fun battling with the All-star and Harks teams for... not last! Yeah, we weren't last, and we made it, so it's okay!"
Sanae Kanzaki, finisher: "I knew our car was going to have trouble competing here, but jeez! Felt like I was coasting even with the foot to the floor. Everyone else is just so much faster!"

Much better result to get a top 6. Even though we were a lap down in class, Cameron and Nomura did well to climb the field and get to where they were.

I'm guessing you copy-pasted the tags, as I didn't get tagged either.

What he said, I got zero mentioning alerts as well. Gotta do it manually like the rest of us plebs... :lol:

As for race, all I can do is nod disapprovingly; the start cost my team many positions, and the-event-you-know which happened in pitlane did not aid its efforts in the slightest. We had a great start, a poor mid period, and a decent finish. For Kyushu, the Calsonic team hopes to draw in the power of Fukuoka's finest, hopefully including Meisuke Nueno... (and his voice actor, haha witty media reference)

Back