B-Spec Battle of the Noobs!

• Thread starter GT5Pro
  • 15 comments
skaterguymoose
I'm thinking of running off a championship of fresh out of recruitment Bob's from various members, 2 Bob's per person at level 0 is the limit and the bob's cannot be cashed in until championship ends! I'm thinking of having to two lobbies with 14 bobs from the forum plus my level 0 to host the race. The top 6 Bob's from each race will square off together for the hardened noob showdown! the top 3 will be awarded various prizes. Also, since my B-Spec bob has to be present in heat 1 and heat 2, if he acheives anything above a 6th place finish in heat 2 he will be disregarded and the name below will be the winner. if he loses heat one I will consider myself out of the running.

Can you sign yourself up with PSN and reply on here so I can start a list. Add BackyardModified on PSN I will be running the Remote Race from that account.

Remember: 2 drivers tops, Level 0 just created prizes never redeamed, Heat 1 and Heat 2 will give two top 6 results to compeat in Heat 3. The twelve (plus my guy to host) will fight for the bragging rights and the top three will be awarded various prizes plus the earnings on your bobs.

Sound interesting?

I'm in. X-Necrosis

Edit: Scratch that, seems like someone took my newly created Bob to the track already and it is level 2 now.

My six slots are full and none are level 0, so I'm out.

EDIT: Friend request sent through PSN. Use my driver T.Turner lol.

Last edited:
I'm in. X-Necrosis

Edit: Scratch that, seems like someone took my newly created Bob to the track already and it is level 2 now.

My six slots are full and none are level 0, so I'm out.
Well if you fire, and rehire a new bob you'll be eleigible. also, if people race with your bob and he's level 0, if you never cash him in he'll still be the same level 0 with no experiance

and awesome everybody! i'm keeping a running list, when we get booked up i'll let everybody know a date and time and keep you posted on the results, i'm thinking heat one and heat two will be Nascar 10 minute race and the final showdown will be a 20 minute JGTC. I may make all Nascar events though since the JGTC SC430 is at a slight disadvantage it seems. Feel free to add input on what races you think I should run

We are at four noobs now including mine! hopefully this thread takes off and we can have some real fun with this

Recieved, just so everybody is clear it is absolutely okay if people use your noobs in the time leading up to the noob showdown, you just cannot redeam the prize money until after or they will no longer be a level 0.

Last edited:
Although I can't participate yet, this does sound like fun. When Bob reaches his retirement age, I'll definitely be looking for something like this.

Since this thread is so slow to take off I'm going to hault the championship, and since the 1.07 trading cap, 2 of 3 prize cars are no longer eligible. So, everybody feel free to cash your noobs in and make some money!

Latest Posts

Back