B spec driver money

  • Thread starter Thread starter jkt008
  • 12 comments
  • 1,892 views
Messages
2,689
Australia
Perth (+08:00)
Messages
jkt008
Messages
Haven't got one.
How can you make your b spec driver collect money?
 
Win b spec races usually does it.
 
What do you mean? How you can make your B-Spec drivers earn money? You enter them into B-Spec races. Or do you refer to remote racing, and how you can make them earn money online? If the latter, the FAQ is a good start.
 
I doesn't work for me:(

doctorrg
What do you mean? How you can make your B-Spec drivers earn money? You enter them into B-Spec races. Or do you refer to remote racing, and how you can make them earn money online? If the latter the FAQ is a good start.

I meant because I see down the bottom of the b spec drivers profile that it can show how much money it has
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I meant because I see down the bottom of the b spec drivers profile that it can show how much money it has

That's only used for money you earn online. If you put one of your drivers online, you'll see that the "nothing" will turn into a 0. And if your driver is then entered into races, while online, that 0 turns into an actual amount. Drivers don't collect money offline, it goes straight into your account.
 
Ok thanks alot:)
 
Thanks for that as i wanted to know aswell.
 
Drivers don't collect money offline, it goes straight into your account.

It doesn't go straight into your account. You still need one more step and click on "Receive" to earn the experience and credits.
 
It doesn't go straight into your account. You still need one more step and click on "Receive" to earn the experience and credits.

It does. All money earned in "offline" B-Spec is not collected by the drivers, but goes straight into your account. B-Spec drivers only collect money online, which you then can receive into your account with the "Receive" button.
 
Go over to the B Spec forum and learn about remote racing....my BOB's (43 of them) each have over 5 million in their accounts, on top of the 20 million I have in the main accounts...

Comes in handy with this new OCD format of new standard cars for sale...👍
 
They're low maintenance, doc....:D

That's true. I don't think I'm in need of any more, though, my 24 are plenty. :lol:
 
Back