B-Spec driver peak???

  • Thread starter Thread starter corzza7
  • 8 comments
  • 3,928 views
Messages
69
Messages
corzza7
In B-Spec, how dp you know when your driver is racing at his peak?
 
i havnt done it yet but i read someone saying that the arrow will be pointing straight up and when it first happens youll get a trophy for it
 
I'm guessing when they reach a certain level or beat the final race?
 
I'm sure I read somewhere it is when they reach level 30. I tried to find it but couldn't. What I'm trying to do is make sure that I've got a good range of drivers, some nearing 30, some starting up. I don't want to be in the situation where 4 drivers are in decline.
 
If you read the in-game manual it will explain. There are three arrows that can appear by your drivers name; a green one shows he's ready and neither on form or off, a yellow arrow pointing down shows he's off form, a blue arrow pointing up shows he's on form. This changes after a few B-Spec races.
I have heard that your driver will reach a certain level in his skills and start losing them. Then you can retire them and get a new driver. I don't know if that's true.
 
If you read the in-game manual it will explain. There are three arrows that can appear by your drivers name; a green one shows he's ready and neither on form or off, a yellow arrow pointing down shows he's off form, a blue arrow pointing up shows he's on form. This changes after a few B-Spec races.
I have heard that your driver will reach a certain level in his skills and start losing them. Then you can retire them and get a new driver. I don't know if that's true.

ThA
 
I'm guessing you mean peak stats/performance and I'm guessing it's at lvl 40. My highest driver is lvl 36 and he isn't peak yet, career is halfway though. I have yet to receive the trophy for Fully Develop a B-Spec trophy
 
If you read the in-game manual it will explain. There are three arrows that can appear by your drivers name; a green one shows he's ready and neither on form or off, a yellow arrow pointing down shows he's off form, a blue arrow pointing up shows he's on form. This changes after a few B-Spec races.
I have heard that your driver will reach a certain level in his skills and start losing them. Then you can retire them and get a new driver. I don't know if that's true.

Thats what I have heard as well, I just don't know when to retire him because sometimes his on form and then next race his well off form
 
Back