tdk (Banned) Messages 453 Messages AjKnight666 Nov 30, 2010 #1 I remember reading articles saying we'd be able to do that. can we? or will it also come in a patch?
H HN7 Messages 1,507 Messages GTP_HN7 Messages HN7 Nov 30, 2010 #2 tdk I remember reading articles saying we'd be able to do that. can we? or will it also come in a patch? Click to expand... Yes, it will come later. You will have to leave your PS3 on and control your B-spec from a website. Said website will be up sometime in December.
tdk I remember reading articles saying we'd be able to do that. can we? or will it also come in a patch? Click to expand... Yes, it will come later. You will have to leave your PS3 on and control your B-spec from a website. Said website will be up sometime in December.
tdk (Banned) Messages 453 Messages AjKnight666 Nov 30, 2010 #3 thanks :] can't wait, i hate how they triple the number of laps and we cant fast forward.