B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Yes ps3 & psn has been fine all morning. Its just gt.com that's not fine.

Wasn't fine for me when I checked last, about 4 hours ago. It still did say "Server Maintenance".

Edit: Just checked, and yes, it's back up.

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I have a question:

Since this last update just one of my drivers are race, before that I always have all six running, can some one tell me if I need to change anything our it is just all of my friends that turn me of on the list for racing all the time?

Thanks
if you host the race only one of your driver is allowed to run,
the only way to get all your drivers in the race is to use another account

Just found this :)

I want to buy some doubles of rather spendy cars (Miura) since you can't undo the engine upgrades (grrrrr!) and between this and the long list of Seasonal Events, I can do just that.

Many thanks to the OP for this and your hard work! 👍

Now I just need to turn my ps3 on :ouch:

Jerome

Just want to clarify something. When I run the widget, I can see my drivers are being used, but in the 'Manage Drivers' section, I don't see my friends or their drivers anywhere. Is this because they're in use in other races, or am I screwing up somewhere?

--Scratch that. For some reason, its racing now and my friends' drivers are now involved.

how can i get my friends to update on the grinder. they show up on the ps3 but not my grinder friends list. sorry if this has been asked already.

Right click on grinder, select "force reauthentication".

Usually works best after a race or two after adding friends on the ps3.

firestartar
Right click on grinder, select "force reauthentication".

Usually works best after a race or two after adding friends on the ps3.

Thanks. That was it. Some add and some don't. I'll keep doing it and see what happens

...i've been drivin' GT since '95. i've been looking at this site for years behind the scenes. this is my first post. some of you may know me from some gaming forums, etc. anyway hello, and i will add your racers whenever available. i hover ~ 100 friends so if i can't add you straight away i'm full for the moment. if ppl don't log on for a week and a half or more, they get deleted.

hello, thanks and ttyl. PSN: maddens_raiders

Has anyone designed a mobile remote race widget that works on the IPhone? My PSN is AtomRa. I can't run the widget right now on my pc due to,let's just I crashed my pc. So if anyone is widgeting, please add PSN AtomRa and I'll return the favor as soon as I'm up and running again.

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but does the widget "stop or sleep" if your screensaver kicks in? The reason i'm asking is that this am i noticed that the widget was "performing" as races were starting and drivers were being reserved, but nothing was actually happening on the PS3. All answers or light shed on this are greatly appreciated.

Has anyone designed a mobile remote race widget that works on the IPhone? My PSN is AtomRa. I can't run the widget right now on my pc due to,let's just I crashed my pc. So if anyone is widgeting, please add PSN AtomRa and I'll return the favor as soon as I'm up and running again.

Im interested in knowing this too but for the android, HTC Inspire 4G to be exact

Im interested in knowing this too but for the android, HTC Inspire 4G to be exact
Nope. ( So you can get coding your self 👍 )
And yonis, is doing the web browser plugin first. ( after the holidays :) ).
Android Store just like Itunes might have some thing to say about The legality of the app.
(copyright issues with PD data not being Open source..)
Which is why this is use at your own risk all ready. ( Manual install will be required. )

Does anybody know of a way of going back to the random selection of tracks and lengths of races after entering the country code and forcing it to run on the Le Mans circuit.

Cheers

Apologies if my question has been covered in the other 173 pages of this thread

Is there a specific number of drivers it takes to start a race
I have 6 drivers (all online) on my regular account, and on my secondary account I have a B-Spec driver at Level 1 (also online)

The widget acknowledges that I have this driver avalible, but the cycle seems to just be

. Loading Race Events
. Reserving Drivers
. Starting Race (stays like this for about 30 seconds)
. Race Ended

Any idea why its not letting races occur ?

Latest Posts

Back