B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
  • 645,338 views
Just had this.

Error.png
 
I just came here to report the same error as above. Active communities are great!
 
If this is any use, this is what the widget dumped info on.

Dumping object...
active: true
activeDriverCount: 16
autoReconnect: false
confirmedServers: 2
connected: true
connectionTest: [object Timer]
credits: 7515420
currentEvent: [object Object]
currentState: racing
events: [object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object]
experience: 10180320
friendList:
friendListLength: 85
lapCount: 5
monitorID: 3890203
offset1: 114
offset2: 545
oldCredsFailed: false
paths: [object Object]
PSN: FallenMessiah
PSNGT5Metadata: [object Object]
raceRequestSent: true
racingCars: R10 TDI Race Car '06,Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98,Speed 8 Race Car '03,905 Race Car '92,Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04,R8 Race Car '01,GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99,2J Race Car '70,CLK-LM Race Car '98,XJR-9 LM Race Car '88,Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89,R89C Race Car '89,908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10,908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10,C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05,R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
racingDrivers: K.Ng,P.Sykes,K.Compton,O.Logan,W.van Dijk,V.Moore,L.Reyes,P.Bartlett,T.Vos,R.Bradley,M.Bishop,M.Baumgartner,O.May,D.Thomas,A.van Dam,Z.Ono
racingPSNs: crzy_dj,Method-ThirtySix,McClarenDesign,McClarenDesign,crzy_dj,Sildeh,AlSvartr,crzy_dj,McClarenDesign,McClarenDesign,McClarenDesign,Diabolicwyvern,Sildeh,crzy_dj,l33tworks,FallenMessiah
radioSilence: 0
requestedDriverCount: 17
requestQueue:
reservedDrivers: [object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object]
restartTimer: [object Timer]
safetyNetTimer: [object Timer]
server: https://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb
serverChecks: 2
SSO: https://store.playstation.com/external/login.action
totalPointsNeeded: 4820892
userAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.13) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.5.13
uncaught exception: URL.fetchAsync(): Access denied: HTTP - Host Request.
 
So here's the problem i'm getting.

Code:
03/13/11 21:07:47.010: Server sent bad data.  Retrying.  (Attempt 1)
03/13/11 21:07:54.368: Server sent bad data.  Retrying.  (Attempt 2)
03/13/11 21:08:01.718: Server sent bad data.  Retrying.  (Attempt 3)
03/13/11 21:08:01.718: Could not successfully retrieve data!  Will try reconnecting in 1 minute.
############################
############################
############################

--------------------------------------------

https://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/api/gt5/remoterace/
job=8&online_id=the_trev2&user_number=2424445&bspec_monitor_id=3784487&_=
Connection:close
Content-Length:971
Content-Type:text/html;charset=utf-8
Date:Sun, 13 Mar 2011 21:07:56 GMT
Set-Cookie:JSESSIONID=E2F7667F6A11131E31B1D74B0D62D548.worker44; Expires=Sun, 20-Mar-2011 21:07:56 GMT; Path=/
Set-Cookie:JSESSIONID=E2F7667F6A11131E31B1D74B0D62D548.worker44; Expires=Sun, 20-Mar-2011 21:07:56 GMT; Path=/
Vary:Accept-Encoding
###########################
Could not load URL with POST
############################
############################
############################
03/13/11 21:08:01.746: Resetting state.  Waiting for 1 minute(s).  Will reauthenticate.

It is connecting, I can see does work for a bit: but then just stops responding and cuts out. Is this a problem my side?
 
Getting the same error again.

Edit, and again.
 
Last edited:
I am one of those that thinks 0.9 is the most stable. I've been running that version for three nights in a row, starts races reliably every time.
 
After about 6 hours looks like back to 20 minute loading times......
 
I am one of those that thinks 0.9 is the most stable. I've been running that version for three nights in a row, starts races reliably every time.

Same here, any version above that is unusable for me.
Been able to start 1 race with 1.1.3 widget since it was released. :nervous:
 
Need more Bobs for remote B-Spec racing at any level . Host about 10-15 races day . Add me PSN Whitetiger99
 
How are you guys using the older versions? I get a login error on older versions than 1.1.3.
 
I have the older versions saved in my download folder in my PC.
 
I have the older versions saved in my download folder in my PC.

I think what Jafo means is how are you managing to get version previous to v.1.1.3 to start since the login authentication code was changed in v.1.1.3 to reflect the changes made to the GT.com web site.

When I try to use a version prior to v.1.1.3, it simply won't log in and tells me my detasils are incorrect.
 
I think what Jafo means is how are you managing to get version previous to v.1.1.3 to start since the login authentication code was changed in v.1.1.3 to reflect the changes made to the GT.com web site.

When I try to use a version prior to v.1.1.3, it simply won't log in and tells me my detasils are incorrect.

You are correct.
 
Can't use a previous version now.
 
What does it mean when it says "Monitoring Server Availibilaty?"
 
I am one of those that thinks 0.9 is the most stable. I've been running that version for three nights in a row, starts races reliably every time.
Which release? There were six bugfix versions with the 0.9 minor version number.

If you don't know, crack open the Widget with the Widget Converter and get the version number out of Contents/widget.xml.
 
What does it mean when saying. Monitoring Server Availability?
It means that you told it to wait until it can find Sony's servers, so that's what it's doing.
 
Any idea when we can expect friend selection though?

Not yet, but I can show you how far I am right now...

 
Hey yonis, do you have any idea about the error dump I posted a page back?

Thought it might be helpful if I posted it.
 
Just had this.

Error.png

I've actually found three of these when I came to my computer this morning, but the widget was still going.
 
Hey yonis, do you have any idea about the error dump I posted a page back?

Thought it might be helpful if I posted it.
It's a known problem, but I need to pinpoint exactly where it happens before I can fix it. Unfortunately, the configuration log that I told it to dump doesn't give any clues.
 
Back