B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Is there going to be an option to get it to auto-grind just the one track? For example set it to only race on Le Mans as that seems to be one of the quickest races with the most money.
Eventually. There's a hidden setting in 2.0 which will let you start doing that on Saturday. It's not a UI option because I need time to actually build the UI!

I've been grinding Le Mans all day today using it.

Eventually. There's a hidden setting in 2.0 which will let you start doing that on Saturday. It's not a UI option because I need time to actually build the UI!

as stated before....

AWESOME! 👍

Cut the threads to 1 and increased the time to 10 seconds. Ever since, it's been running smooth. The only hiccups have been on the part of my PS3 disconnecting from the network. Thanks, Yonis.

SP

Cut the threads to 1 and increased the time to 10 seconds. Ever since, it's been running smooth. The only hiccups have been on the part of my PS3 disconnecting from the network. Thanks, Yonis.

SP
When I cut my threads to 1 from 4, I stop reserving a full grid. I'm running 4threads/25secs right now.

That sounds great will you be able to give us information on how to access the hidden setting? Eagerly looking forward to this seems like the only real way to make money at any rate for people who have comitments such as work/study/family. 👍

and it works super sweet too!!!! :)

looking forward to this

payday next week will be putting some monies your way

You can connect to any sever, regardless of your location. Try again and choose any server you want; Singapore has been known to be very reliable for most.

Sorry, I wasn´t describing quite correctly. My problem is, that I've got a hungarian account, but the grinder doesn´t open, cause in the options window (login credentials) where you select your country, I can't select Hungary. So tried it with another one, didn't succeed :( Then it says "The login credentials you've provided are incorrect."

edit: Seems a re-install with 1.1.3 did the job. Testing it right now.

Are there any settings recommended to gain fast money? (race length, free at least x driver) THX 👍

Last edited:
Sorry, I wasn´t describing quite correctly. My problem is, that I've got a hungarian account, but the grinder doesn´t open, cause in the options window (login credentials) where you select your country, I can't select Hungary. So tried it with another one, didn't succeed :( Then it says "The login credentials you've provided are incorrect."
Which country do you select when you log into http://www.gran-turismo.com/? Does it let you use Remote Race from that country?

Which country do you select when you log into http://www.gran-turismo.com/? Does it let you use Remote Race from that country?

I've tried out Singapore, since that seemed to be a good and stable connection someone mentioned earlier. And yes, it definitely IS running smooth and without any issues for me here, too.

Donations are on the way. THX for this little magic you created 👍

Edit: Where to? Can't find a link...

(Version History.txt is unchanged since 1.1.3)
The latest version history is available in the parent post and in GT5.kon. I didn't bother cataloguing the beta history as the beta wasn't public. :)

yeah after reading that i have now set it up :) lush lush lush yonis this is super amazing :D bring on the sick ammount of cash people are about to earn

yonis am i right in thinking that if the widget displays a ? next to the number of drivers it wont pick any drivers from that person, if so is there any way of fixing this ?

First of all, thanks alot for the work you have put in this widget. It's absolutely amazing, my 1.1.3 has been going non stop since i downloaded it.
But now that i've downloaded the 2.0 it keeps saying 'connecting to PS3' and i also can't click the manage drivers option

Edit: nevermind, i forgot to put it on stand by :ouch::dunce::dunce:

is it possible that the race only starts when X number of drivers are selected.
so the race doesn't start with 2 or 6 drivers but only with full grid, or say the number selected like 12 or 14 or 15 drivers.

i added this in command line

preferences.preferredRace.value = 5569

its running his third Le Mans now.

it says in the window..... =>5569

I went looking at the source page and found 11611 to be my magic id number for la sarthe 👍

...i suppose the id numbers are different for each server.. im logged in via spore.

Back