B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2: Automate Remote Races

• Thread starter yonis
  • 4,266 comments
Great Job, yonis. Its working brilliantly.

But now, how can i maximize payouts?
You make a second account, and set all 6 of your drivers on your primary to "Always use". Get some more friends so you have a full grid, Bam. Your guys can be run constantly, and you can still help everyone as a whole. Better ideas?

I have been using the widget for some time now and never had any problems. 2.0 is just pure awesome! To thank you Yonis, I made a little donation. Keep up the good work! 👍

Hi Guys,
Could anyone please explaine to me and others how and where to change the string setting you are talking about:
"preferences.preferredRace.value = 5569"

Where to find the file U ned to edit in Windows and Mac
Can we use notepad or do we need another program to open the widget and change the settings??

How do U get a full grid I can only get 5 frinds to race at the time??

Jazz all the information is on the first page of this thread yonis has fully explained how to do all this.

Hmmm, Then I just dont undestand the explanations.....Read it a couple of times.....havent figure it out yet.....

Will try again then ;-)

Hmmm, Then I just dont undestand the explanations.....Read it a couple of times.....havent figure it out yet.....

Will try again then ;-)

This could be added to the first page, since it's asked so often:

• Close the grinder
  • Leave the Yahoo Widget running
  • Hold CTRL + Shift then right-click the Yahoo Widget taskbar icon
    15872017.jpg
  • Select 'Debug Mode'
  • Start the grinder

Credit to soniae74.

Jazz all the information is on the first page of this thread yonis has fully explained how to do all this.

Read it again

""Put preferences.preferredRace.value = id; in the debug window, where id is the ID of the race you want to run.""

Where do i find the DEBUG WINDOW??? That I cant find!!

""Put preferences.preferredRace.value = id; in the debug window, where id is the ID of the race you want to run.""

Where do i find the DEBUG WINDOW??? That I cant find!!

See the post 2 spots above your post here. It's easy.
Widget ran flawlessly all afternoon on La Sarthe for me while I watched the Aust F1 GP... Awesome.

👍

See the post 2 spots above your post here. It's easy.
Widget ran flawlessly all afternoon on La Sarthe for me while I watched the Aust F1 GP... Awesome.

👍

Sorry Man....It's a totally off day for me THANKs :)
This could be added to the first page, since it's asked so often:

Credit to soniae74.

Thanks for the information.......That I can use at get to grind allot better :-)

Yea that info should be on top, first page :sly:

OK OK.....

If I now told U guys, ´when I Right Clik on the Widget Icon.....Nothing is happening not even when i use CTRL/SHIFT......

Will reboot the laptop.....By the whey, running Win7 64

OK OK.....

If I now told U guys, ´when I Right Clik on the Widget Icon.....Nothing is happening not even when i use CTRL/SHIFT......

You mean the menu doesn't show? Debug mode should be the second lowest choice in the menu.

Btw. when you (eventually) type the command for the race ID to the debug window, you accept it by pressing enter, not by pressing 'Reload'. Just in case... :)

OK OK.....

The icon in the taskbar at the bottom of your screen, not the main widget.

You mean the menu doesn't show? Debug mode should be the second lowest choice in the menu.

Btw. when you (eventually) type the command for the race ID to the debug window, you accept it by pressing enter, not by pressing 'Reload'. Just in case... :)

I mean it....I can only Left click on the Widget?? Nothing happens when i Right Click(Also with CTLR/SHIFT).......Or maaan.....My head is at the wrong place GG :scared:

I will remember to ENTER when I eventually get to DEBUG mode GG

Do I need to be Login to yahoo to be able to debug?? Naaah or what?

I'm not logged in. Are you sure you are "ctrl+shift+right click" ing the icon in the systems tray? If you are, I have no idea, why you are not seeing the debug option:nervous:

I'm not logged in. Are you sure you are "ctrl+shift+right click" ing the icon in the systems tray? If you are, I have no idea, why you are not seeing the debug option:nervous:

LOOOL,
Just found Out and U said the magic word "SYSTEM TRAY".....Found the Icon there too......thought it was from the Widget it self!!!!

Maaaan.....You all Guys have been allot of help.....If I can return your faivor in any whay then just ask 👍

Last edited:
Back