B-Spec Grinder Problems.

• Thread starter Ripper76
  • 8 comments
DaRipp3r_76
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem with the b-sepc grinder?

I just added a few more people to my friends list, but the b-sepc grinder isn't showing the newly added friends in the b-spec grinder.

Any idea how to get the newly added friends to show on the grinder?

Nope, a few of my newer friends are still not showing up on the b-spec grinder. :(

I don't get it, is there a limit on how many people that can be displayed in the b-spec grinder?

Nope, a few of my newer friends are still not showing up on the b-spec grinder. :(

I don't get it, is there a limit on how many people that can be displayed in the b-spec grinder?

Both YOU and Your friends are required to start up GT5 for the SITE details to update correctly.
Have they been on GT5 since you added them.

Both YOU and Your friends are required to start up GT5 for the SITE details to update correctly.
Have they been on GT5 since you added them.

yep, b-spec'ing now :)

Maybe they haven't been on gt5 since I added them, if that's the case. :sly:

It can take a day or 2 until PSN/GT sees the changes.

I can(and have) remote raced with new friends manually, but grinder still does not see any of them. I know at least 2 have come online since adding and my GT was restarted this morning. How long should it take for them to show up in grinder?

I forced re-authentication and everyone showed up

Last edited:
Back