B-spec level 40 confusion :S

  • Thread starter Thread starter gemma1962
  • 12 comments
  • 1,035 views
Messages
69
Messages
gemma1962
Hi, I'm level 35 B-spec so I've got the free X1 an everything, but I'm wondering does my B-spec have to be level 40 to purchase a colored X1 or just one of my drivers? My driver is currently level 38
 
Probably just your overall B-Spec level.
 
Probably just your overall B-Spec level.

I want someone who has experience, "probably" won't do for me, don't think I'm being rude or anything but please don't answer unless you have a definite answer from experience
 
I want someone who has experience, "probably" won't do for me, don't think I'm being rude or anything but please don't answer unless you have a definite answer from experience

Im sorry lol, but wont you just find out soon enough anyway?
 
Well if it's like any of the other cars. You have to be at that level. Bob isn't a factor.

I realize this isn't an experienced point of view but you do realize ALL cars have levels attached to them don't you? You can't buy a Zonda R at LVL 0 for example.
 
Off-topic I know, but how come your driver has levelled up faster than you?
I'm B-spec level 17 and so far both me and my driver have levelled up at exactly the same rate.
Sorry I don't have the answer you're looking for, but just wondering :)
 
Off-topic I know, but how come your driver has levelled up faster than you?
I'm B-spec level 17 and so far both me and my driver have levelled up at exactly the same rate.
Sorry I don't have the answer you're looking for, but just wondering :)

Because when you get to endurance you can choose 4 drivers to race, and the exp is shared evenly lol, but if you put only 1 driver then he gets all the exp himself
 
Ahhh.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind when I unlock the endurance races.
 
Well if it's like any of the other cars. You have to be at that level. Bob isn't a factor.

I realize this isn't an experienced point of view but you do realize ALL cars have levels attached to them don't you? You can't buy a Zonda R at LVL 0 for example.
Yes I realize that but my A-spec has always bin higher (until yesterday) than my B-spec, so my actual B-spec level or bob level has never really mattered when buying cars, so I didn't know which level counted for buying cars in B-spec, think before responding please :)
 
you have to be level 40 inorder to buy it. your drivers level doesnt mean anything. i have a level 38 driver and im only a level 32 in bspec.
 
you have to be level 40 inorder to buy it. your drivers level doesnt mean anything. i have a level 38 driver and im only a level 32 in bspec.

Thankyou :)
 
I told you the same thing and you told me to think before responding? :dopey:

Where's the ignore button?

But you also went on about how every car requires a certain level as if I was "special" as the state of Rhode Island would describe it
 
Back