B-Spec Nascar Championship: All Golds Tune Setup

• Thread starter slayer91
  • 63 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
slayer241991
xXSurturRising
I know there's been quite a few of these posted, so here's another for those who can't find one that suits them or feel like experimenting.These are the tuning setups I used for the different tracks in the B-Spec NASCAR Championship. I started with a tune created by kebsM303 and tweaked it. This was done at level 24 with a level 24 driver. The car is a Joey Logano GameStop Toyota Camry with hard racing tires, the increased rigidity modification, an engine refresh, chassis refresh, and an oil change (892 HP).

INDIANAPOLIS
Top Speed: 236mph

Suspension:
Ride Height Adjustment: -20 Front, -20 Rear
Spring Rate: 18.5 Front, 19.0 Rear
Damper Extension: 9 Front, 10 Rear
Damper Compression: 4 Front, 4 Rear
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 Front, 7 Rear

Wheel Alignment:
Camber: 0.0 Front, 0.0 Rear
Toe: .00 Front, .02 Rear
Brakes: 0 Front, 0 Rear

LSD:
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 60
Braking Sensitivity: 5

Downforce: 50 Front, 70 Rear

Strategy: Push, Push, Push. Simply use overtake for the first lap or so and you should have the lead near the end of the first or beginning of the second lap. From there, increase pace continuously for a few laps to build a lead so the other cars cannot draft you. Once you've built a good lead, increase pace once or twice every lap to maintain a large gap between you and the rest of the field.

GRAND VALLEY
Top Speed: 211mph

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:
Camber: 0.0 Front 0.0 Rear
Brakes: 5 Front, 3 Rear

LSD:

Strategy: Run slow for most of the track to preserve your tires. Overtake only on the long straight away at the finish line and the straight across the bridge. Opponent’s cars will eventually spin out and your driver should take the lead late in the 6th lap. Once he has the lead you can pretty much leave him alone as the other cars will continue to spin out and shouldn’t catch him.

HIGH SPEED RING

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: Here, simply use over take for the entire track, except for the long straight where I recommend using increase pace. When you get the lead, use increase pace continuously for a lap or two to get a decent lead. Once you have a good lead, just increase pace once or twice per lap to maintain it.

LAGUNA SECA

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: You can use overtake for most of the first half of the track. The places I recommend you slow down are the 1st turn (hairpin)and after the corkscrew until the long straight. Those seem to be places most prone to spinning. Use increase pace for the long straight, and overtake from the hairpin until the corkscrew. You should get the lead around lap 6 or 7. After that, give him an increase pace on the straight stretch of each lap to maintain your lead, and slow him down or maintain pace to save tires for the rest of the track.

DAYTONA

Suspension:
Ride Height Adjustment: 0 Front, -15 Rear

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: This seems to be the one everyone has trouble with. I got it on the first try with this setup. Basically the same as Indianapolis. Use overtake until you have the lead. You should have the lead by lap 3 or 4. Once you do, continuously use increase pace to build and maintain a lead so the other cars cannot draft you. You must do this continuously until the end of the race to win.

Hope this helps anyone who may be stuck :grumpy:, bored :indiff: or both.

My driver won everything easily except Daytona, where he placed 6th.

I used another tune to win the event.
This one:

Race 5: Daytona Oval
downforce 35/50
gears: 380 km/h
lsd: 60/60/15
ride height: 15/-15
springs: 18.5/18.5
dampers front: 8/4
dampers rear: 8/4
anti roll bars: 4/4
camber: 2.0/1.0
toe: default
brakes: 0/0

Won by 6 seconds with it.

For Daytona, I find it better to tell my driver to Pace Up rather than Overtake. Telling him to Overtake makes him more likely to hit the wall coming off of turn 2, since he is actively seeking a path around the opponents. Just constantly telling him to Pace Up will result in making the passes cleanly on the back straightaway.

daytona is just retarded pure luck if you get blocked in or not

just came in 9th no matter what i did my guy would slow down and let everyone pass him real fun stuff. Its like driving in traffic at 200mph

Last edited:
daytona is just retarded pure luck if you get blocked in or not

just came in 9th no matter what i did my guy would slow down and let everyone pass him real fun stuff. Its like driving in traffic at 200mph

Like schnopsnosn said, set the brakes to 0/0 and you will solve the problem of bob braking before every turn

This set up worked well for me on all the races except Daytona as Bob kept getting blocked and when trying to pass was topping out which meant people were passing him when the revs hit the limiter. So I increased the gearing by a notch and he won with a 7 second lead.

I know there's been quite a few of these posted, so here's another for those who can't find one that suits them or feel like experimenting.These are the tuning setups I used for the different tracks in the B-Spec NASCAR Championship. I started with a tune created by kebsM303 and tweaked it. This was done at level 24 with a level 24 driver. The car is a Joey Logano GameStop Toyota Camry with hard racing tires, the increased rigidity modification, an engine refresh, chassis refresh, and an oil change (892 HP).

INDIANAPOLIS

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: Push, Push, Push. Simply use overtake for the first lap or so and you should have the lead near the end of the first or beginning of the second lap. From there, increase pace continuously for a few laps to build a lead so the other cars cannot draft you. Once you've built a good lead, increase pace once or twice every lap to maintain a large gap between you and the rest of the field.

GRAND VALLEY

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: Run slow for most of the track to preserve your tires. Overtake only on the long straight away at the finish line and the straight across the bridge. Opponent’s cars will eventually spin out and your driver should take the lead late in the 6th lap. Once he has the lead you can pretty much leave him alone as the other cars will continue to spin out and shouldn’t catch him.

HIGH SPEED RING

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: Here, simply use over take for the entire track, except for the long straight where I recommend using increase pace. When you get the lead, use increase pace continuously for a lap or two to get a decent lead. Once you have a good lead, just increase pace once or twice per lap to maintain it.

LAGUNA SECA

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: You can use overtake for most of the first half of the track. The places I recommend you slow down are the 1st turn (hairpin)and after the corkscrew until the long straight. Those seem to be places most prone to spinning. Use increase pace for the long straight, and overtake from the hairpin until the corkscrew. You should get the lead around lap 6 or 7. After that, give him an increase pace on the straight stretch of each lap to maintain your lead, and slow him down or maintain pace to save tires for the rest of the track.

DAYTONA

Suspension:
Ride Height Adjustment: 0 Front, -15 Rear

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Strategy: This seems to be the one everyone has trouble with. I got it on the first try with this setup. Basically the same as Indianapolis. Use overtake until you have the lead. You should have the lead by lap 3 or 4. Once you do, continuously use increase pace to build and maintain a lead so the other cars cannot draft you. You must do this continuously until the end of the race to win.

Hope this helps anyone who may be stuck :grumpy:, bored :indiff: or both.
I just made my way to level 21 and raced 2 events in the Nascar section. Where do you find where to find these adjustments? I have looked all over and cannot see where to make these adjustments? Thanks

whm
I just made my way to level 21 and raced 2 events in the Nascar section. Where do you find where to find these adjustments? I have looked all over and cannot see where to make these adjustments? Thanks

Prior to the race, click on settings. As an example, let's use downforce. Click on Body/Chassis, move to the right 3 places until you are on the dial icon of Aerodynamics, click and adjust.

Slayer, just wanted to say thanks for posting this info - was really struggling with this series but used your settings and golded the lot first time :D

Good Work Fella!

Thanks a lot slayer91.

With those setups I got gold in all events on the 1st try.

At Grand Valley I only got 1st on the last corner! Tough race.

my bob is a muppet, he keeps dropping back to last on daytona for no reason
i'm using the exact settings above

If your bob is not at level 24 this may not work exactly as explained.

I'm glad I was able to help you all out!

GRAND VALLEY

Suspension:

Wheel Alignment:

LSD:

Fantastic work Slayer - this is now my definitive NASCAR setup.

Previously I was golding everything but GRAND VALLEY destroyed my tyres every time with my best finish as 5th (after a dozen tries).

Your specs and instruction ... (Level 21 driver "paced down" through every bend and "overtake" at the two straights) my Bob took the lead at lap 3 and finished a comfortable 17" ahead with plenty of rubber left.

Mint. Forget the rest - this is the best!

going to give this a try. thanks. my level 33 b spec driver cooked the rear tires on grand valley and had to pit...

Same here. Thanks a lot for the info. I got 1st place in the first 3 races and was 1st at laguna with 1 lap to go before the power went out. Strategy is awesome.

Like schnopsnosn said, set the brakes to 0/0 and you will solve the problem of bob braking before every turn

That's actually so simple it's brilliant! i honestly cannot believe I never though of that prior to reading your post, thanks a lot man.

And to Slayer, AWESOME work on here man. You put in time and effort with this and it payed off tenfold. You've helped me and plenty of others succeed where I was having signigicant problems. A+ and thank you very very much

Just want to give a huge THANKS to Slayer. These settings works like a dream! 👍

I was able to win 4 races, just enough to win the championship. Should have really listened to your advice about saving your tires for Laguna. I almost had the race in my hand until my driver spun out in the last lap. So I had no choice but to win Daytona :nervous:

Halfway through the race, I managed to took the lead and somehow gotten far ahead that other cars can't draft behind my bob :)

Fantastic work Slayer - this is now my definitive NASCAR setup.

Previously I was golding everything but GRAND VALLEY destroyed my tyres every time with my best finish as 5th (after a dozen tries).

Your specs and instruction ... (Level 21 driver "paced down" through every bend and "overtake" at the two straights) my Bob took the lead at lap 3 and finished a comfortable 17" ahead with plenty of rubber left.

Mint. Forget the rest - this is the best!

Why not just limit his horsepower right off the start to limit the amount of spin? Anyone try that?

Echoing the sentiments of the others here - great guide/setups. Golded all on the first try.

I see one person had success using these tips in A-Spec and am thinking about trying them out. Anyone else used the same setups for A-Spec with success?

Back