B-Spec? Will it come in an update?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tuj
  • 6 comments
  • 1,028 views

tuj

Messages
42
I actually rather liked the B-Spec mode in previous GT games. Will it be coming in an update or is GT6 purely 'A-Spec'?
 
Keep watching the news section. Polyphony Digital said it will come in an update. Cross your fingers if you're superstitious. If you're an eternal pessimist, well do what thou will.
 
Don't worry, it's coming back in a later update.

gran-turismo.com
The B spec mode is a mode where you give precision instructions to your driver. This popular feature from previous versions of GT will be added in a future update. Look forward to the new, more powerful B Spec mode.
 
Yes. Im also a huge Bspec lover. I miss that part of GT series. Its not GT without Bspec. It really comes in handy when you are doing house work and need some racing series fix and there is none on TV. I definitely enjoyed just watching my high level bobs drive those beautiful premium models.
 
Back