Back To The Future

• Thread starter Only_in_f1
  • 59 comments
With the DeLorean looking to make a comeback, i thought i'd start a thread about the movie that brought it to its fame and what it's most rememberd for apart from the company ending in receivership and bankruptcy.

Personaly it my favorite film along with Trainspotting.
So, any other big BTTF fans?
or do you loath the film?

Im sorry if this thread has already been posted, but i dont think i would.:)

it didnt do very well did it, this thread.

It would be better if you changed the title to Back To The Future instead of bttf, as it wont attract many doodz.

great series!

With the DeLorean looking to make a comeback, i thought i'd start a thread about the movie that brought it to its fame and what it's most rememberd for apart from the company ending in receivership and bankruptcy.[/SIZE]

How is it making a comeback?

I love the Back to the Future films, they're some of the best ever. Personally my favorite is the second in the series for the fact that we get to see the amazingly advanced future (rehydrater machine is so cool) and the '50s. That scene where Marty plays Johnny B. Goode is classic!

I have the trilogy box which contains the three movies plus an extras' DVD. I guess this means I like the series since this and the LOTR trilogy are the only (original) movies I got on DVD.

It was pretty nice to watch BTTF again after all those years. I also think it was the first time I watched them with the original audio, since the movies on TV over here are always dubbed.

A 4th film????

No you idiot. LOL! They're making the car once again.

DMC Houston announced on July 30, 2007 that the car would be returning into very limited production (about 20 cars per year) in 2008. The newly produced cars will have a base price of $57,500 and have new stainless steel frames and lighter fiberglass underbodies.

Great Scott!

MMMMMM mom, you sure can hydrate a pizza!

Whatsamatter McFly? Chicken?

That was a close one Marty
Thats right Doc, you dont wanna get struck by lightning! (Doc?)

I can shoot a flea off a dogs back from 20 yards Tannen!

1 point 21 gigowatts????

and finally....

Woah this is heavy....
There's that heavy thing again, is there some sort of weight problem in the future? Something wrong with the earths gravitational pull?

:mischievous:👍

:lol:

awesome!

"when im kissing you its like im kissing my brother"
:mischievous:

397663_472631339441298_252620862_n.jpg

A day late, I know. But still.

Figured it was worth posting.

Well damn. I guess another 2-3/4 years and this thread will be coming back up, then.

Someone posted a similar image found on FB in another thread last October, IIRC. Only difference being the month and day were correct.

Anyone who has watched the films knows every year they traveled to ended in a 5. Present day was 1985, they went to 1955, 2015 and 1885.

I'm still waiting on my Hoverboard!!
You can keep that pink piece of crap. I want a pit bull. :D

Oddly enough, about a week ago I started re-watching BttF while exercising (I'll be starting III today) from the mindset of if I was going to let my kids watch it. I've decided against that idea simply because I don't want to stop the movie every two minutes to explain the scene to them (either explaining historical references ("Tell me this, future boy. Who's the president in 1985?" "Ronald Regan" "Dad, who's Ronald Regan") or telling them to remember various scenes as they'll come up again later). I'll wait a few years and give it a go with them then.

Guess no Gran Turismo... Where we're going we don't need roads....

88 mph LOL

TB
You can keep that pink piece of crap. I want a pit bull. :D

Oddly enough, about a week ago I started re-watching BttF while exercising (I'll be starting III today) from the mindset of if I was going to let my kids watch it. I've decided against that idea simply because I don't want to stop the movie every two minutes to explain the scene to them (either explaining historical references ("Tell me this, future boy. Who's the president in 1985?" "Ronald Regan" "Dad, who's Ronald Regan") or telling them to remember various scenes as they'll come up again later). I'll wait a few years and give it a go with them then.

But by then the whole series will take place in the past :lol:

Back