Backfire pics

• Thread starter Tofu4G63
  • 361 comments
I have spent hours doing the 4 cars I have.... the photomode is very addicting.

I too see my images as very dark..... maybe those with normal screens can see my pics in all the glory that I cant. Someone says that its the CRT screens? Arent alot of the older TV's CRT? I know mine is..... funny that is normal there but all dark to me on the comp. OH WELL.

I have managed to get good at catching the backfires.

Here are a few....

All of my pics can be seen here....
http://photobucket.com/albums/v327/Ares4G63/GT4 pics uncut/

I'd like to help with requests but I only have about 5 cars right now because I didnt take the 100k.

hey man i had trouble with dark pics for the longest. when ur taking the pic, make sure you change the exposure rating so it'll make the pic lighter.

how can you get the photo's up to 1284?

you can use PS and lighten up the pics.i did this with someone's Commodore with a wing.

with some corrections your first pic:

img00277ms.jpg

only have had time to take these two. I wish they would have had better replay options like fast forward, pause, rewind etc. kinda hard to get the right pic sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG0003.JPG
    IMG0003.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG0009.JPG
    IMG0009.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 81
^ felo there is a fast forward option... don't know how to trigger it on the ds2, but on the dfp it's the left paddle shifter.

crappy thing is lack of rewind... so hard to stop it perfectly to get the backfire :(

here's a couple i got with the 350Z LM on the Nurb:

Drifter K: There's a thread somewhere here about that. Doing a search should come up with something useful. In general, USB storage devices are used to transfer from PS2 to Computer.

Here's my 634HP Mustang at Laguna Seca! 👍

backfire.jpg

Latest Posts

Back