Bad GTA Online Glitch

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
9DsWjhFbVZe6R8R4gjKuiUl5q

I loaded Titan of a job today , I loaded it , and this happened : ^^^^

I tried other missions and it does the same .

I won't be able to play GTA Online . Because I use missions for grinding rp and money .

So what do I do ?

in story mode too ?? and if you create private session? and if you boot up a race with weather settings ???

Yeah story mode and races work , as I tested SP and we did a race playlist with my friends so they work , it's just missions , my primary source for grinding cash .

Yeah story mode and races work , as I tested SP and we did a race playlist with my friends so they work , it's just missions , my primary source for grinding cash .

yeah... hhhmmmzzz .... just wait till the fog clears then....

Maybe try clearing the game cache from your console? When people spawn in windmills, R* always says to clear the game, and reload it, which clears the save of things that weren't put there by R* themselves, in essence refreshing the game. I'd try that.

Not that I'm having the same issue--I'm not--but how does one go about doing this?
Depends what system your own, but on the PS3 it with the actual saved data on the console. Can't remember if it's the Save Data Utility or something else, but if you delete it, and start the game, it almost acts like a refresh, just clearing the game from modders plafed objects and sometimes glitches.

The same kind of people who buy GT6 credits. So, quite a few. :indiff:

That's something I cannot wrap my head around. Why pay if you can play and get it for free. Buying credits ruins the idea of having a game. You play to accomplish something.

That's something I cannot wrap my head around. Why pay if you can play and get it for free. Buying credits ruins the idea of having a game. You play to accomplish something.
It's to appeal to the kiddies who like to own everything in the game and then show off their 'hard earned' cash to their friends.

It's to appeal to the kiddies who like to own everything in the game and then show off their 'hard earned' cash to their friends.

I prefer to play until I get sick of it and then go online, to GTP, to complain that I don't have any money.

:lol:

But brighter days are coming, since 2 of my PS3 mates, who I know IRL, are finally stepping up to the PS4. When it becomes available again.

Back