Bad wheel vibration at low speed with GT7 in Logitech G923

• Thread starter Beoplay
  • 51 comments
Spain
Spain

Does anyone get bad wheel vibration at low speed in Logitech G923? I thought it was just this car but it does it on a few other cars and tried a controller and it vibrates bad aswell. Does anyone know of a fix ?​

Yeah, I have the same issue. I just need to sit down and putz with the settings that I otherwise am comfortable with.

But this does not solve the problem.
The G923 steering wheel continues to vibrate excessively when driving at low speeds in GT7.

Icona de Validada per la comunitat

Does anyone get bad wheel vibration at low speed in Logitech G923? I thought it was just this car but it does it on a few other cars and tried a controller and it vibrates bad aswell. Does anyone know of a fix ?​

In options there is a separate option for vibration try turning it off its not in the wheel or controller sections so it might work had the same issue on forzaH5

It does it with the T150 too. It goes nuts when it detects you have very low grip and are going slow, starts in high power cars, even with traction control on and after or during a spin are the biggest issue. Even driving over the kerbs slowly can cause lots of vibration, more than going fast. :boggled:

:gtplanet::cheers:

I'm pretty sure this is a game problem. I use my G920 wheel through a GIMX adapter to emulate a G29 from my PC to PS4.

I couldnt stand the low speed vibration, and even worse coming to a stop on tarmac i thought my wheel was gonna break (i also run higher voltage and amps on my g920 to make it half decent).

Anyway, after some digging some guy had altered the firmware for the GIMX adapter in which he said he'd changed the way the ffb was handled around the center point of the wheel and now i dont have this problem atall.

but yeah its a real bad issue when it almost affects most brands of wheels.

Sony has to put a solution already in this matter.
Gran Turismo 7 cost me €100 and now I can't play with my G923 wheel. This situation should never happen. Too bad for sony 😞

Last edited:
Does anyone know how we can report this excessive vibration bug in Gran Turismo 7 to Sony?

I think Sony could fix this game bug with a patch if we find some way to get it out there through our Gt Planet community...

Last edited:
I have the G923. Not sure about the exact scenario under which this is happening, but I tested for it today, and it was not happening to me. Only at Northern Isle Speedway, it would vibrate a bit more for maybe a second or two when I went off track (to the bottom of the track) and back on again, but nothing like what's shown in the video above :confused:

I have the G923. Not sure about the exact scenario under which this is happening, but I tested for it today, and it was not happening to me. Only at Northern Isle Speedway, it would vibrate a bit more for maybe a second or two when I went off track (to the bottom of the track) and back on again, but nothing like what's shown in the video above :confused:
What are your FFB settings?

What are your FFB settings?
I'm currently using the following settings as suggested by Edu Pons in this thread:
  • Vibration Function - 110
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity - 1
  • Force Feedback Max Torque - 6
  • Force Feedback Sensitivity - 4
Even when I was using my previous settings (100/7/3/10), I don't recall experiencing anything like this.

If you're experiencing this issue, one thing I would suggest is to plug your G923 into a PC and use the Logitech G HUB to check whether or not your G923 has the latest firmware. Perhaps the latest firmware can "fix" this bug in the game?

Last edited:
I'm currently using the following settings as suggested by Edu Pons in this thread:
Even when I was using my previous settings (100/7/3/10), I don't recall experience anything like this.

If you're experiencing this issue, one thing I would suggest is to plug your G923 into a PC and use the Logitech G HUB to check whether or not your G923 has the latest firmware. Perhaps the latest firmware can "fix" this bug in the game?
Do you have the Tomahawk? That's the one where the effect is most noticeable if you brake completely and accelerate, just tried it with those settings and still happens to me. I'm using a G29 on the latest firmware, so I guess it's possible that's the solution for the 923.

Even when I was using my previous settings (100/7/3/10), I don't recall experience anything like this.

Has anyone tried this settings on the Logitech G923???
Does it really work??

Last edited:
Do you have the Tomahawk? That's the one where the effect is most noticeable if you brake completely and accelerate, just tried it with those settings and still happens to me. I'm using a G29 on the latest firmware, so I guess it's possible that's the solution for the 923.
Sorry, I don't have the Tomahawk (never been a fan of those fantasy cars :)). If there's a quick race where I can select the Tomahawk to race with, I'll be glad to give it a try.

I have logitech g923 too and have the same issue. It happend to me on Daytona it scared the **** out of me XD. Turned Force Feedback down but no it still vibrating at low speed.

I hope PD fixs this soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back