Badass trailer

• Thread starter exigeracer
  • 14 comments
Simply sharing this gem. He even kept the diffuser on for the hitch install. Motorcycles were such a huge influence in the development of the Elise, so I guess I've got a little subliminal attachment to them too, even though I don't really care for bikes at all.

LotusTrailer.jpg

IBAFIO

Being that im in alabama you really don't see many cars like this here. But yesterday going down the highway i came right beside a yellow elise. They are smaller than they look in pictures, but they look nicer in real life. And the guy driving it was at least in his early 60's.

Yea, now that you you mention it breakpoint, ive never seen a young person in a Lotus. When I say young I mean younger than 50yrs old. The drivers always appear to be in there 50-60s.

Two badass toys! ID love to have either one someday. Speaking of tow vehicles this superduty is damn sweet!

2007sema_superduty003.jpg

Whaaaaat!? Your right I didnt even notice that before, that thing is ridiculous. I dont even want to know how much money has been put into that thing.., But I kinda wish I did lol.

I would hate to have to haul anything but a bike with it being converted like that. But man it looks nice. I know how well these trucks pull too, i had a 04 F350 Super Duty (duel, diesel) sport edition. Man, that thing put out the torque!

Heres the suspension set-up for this FWD Frankenford

cabchassiszframecutaway.jpg

I wonder what kind of burnouts that thing can do....

Edit: Hah cool BAE Systems, my dad works there!

On a side note, heres a pic of my old one....diesel just got too high for me to afford anymore, had to sell it and also sold my trailer because i quit racing also. Not enough time anymore, getting too expensive also:guilty: But man, putting a chip on a diesel really makes a big improvement! I helped my cousin chip his mustang and you couldn't even tell it was done other than there not being a rev limiter. But on my truck....woah! I only had it on stage 2 (had 1-3) and it would chirp the rear tires all the way up to 4th gear, in an auto!

DSC_0019.jpg

On a side note, heres a pic of my old one....diesel just got too high for me to afford anymore, had to sell it and also sold my trailer because i quit racing also. Not enough time anymore, getting too expensive also:guilty: But man, putting a chip on a diesel really makes a big improvement! I helped my cousin chip his mustang and you couldn't even tell it was done other than there not being a rev limiter. But on my truck....woah! I only had it on stage 2 (had 1-3) and it would chirp the rear tires all the way up to 4th gear, in an auto!

Chips just work better on force induced engines. Chips play with the boost on turbos so you can see 30+hp with a chip upgrade and in naturally aspirated engines it plays with the timing and fueling only seeing 10 or so HP.

Chips just work better on force induced engines. Chips play with the boost on turbos so you can see 30+hp with a chip upgrade and in naturally aspirated engines it plays with the timing and fueling only seeing 10 or so HP.

30+ is an understatement when it comes to diesel engines. i think the chip i had was said to produce around 100hp, im not sure if i believe that but i cant tell you that after i put it in the thing was a beast:tup:

Back