Band NamesMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXSilencerXx
  • 50 comments
  • 1,960 views
Messages
1,759
My friend and I are tryin to start a band and we need to think of a name. I want to play hard rock/hevy metal type stuff ( Metallica, Static-X, Korn, Godsamck etc.). Anyone have any ideas for names. We've come up with

Unkown Reality( Mine )
Tripp ( His )
Flat Line ( His )
N-Sane ( His )
FireStorm ( Mine )

My friend rejected Unkown Reality cuz he thinks its to long. I still like it.
Tripp is the name of some gothic clothing line so he dosen't want to use it. The rest just didn't stick or were lame. I just made up FireStorm today from looking a tires.
 
My friend from high school and I were going to start a band called Anal Laceration. It's a bit crude, but if your music is creepy enough, it would fit 👍
 
kylehnat
My friend from high school and I were going to start a band called Anal Laceration. It's a bit crude, but if your music is creepy enough, it would fit 👍

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
N-Sane is terrible. Reminds me of NSync. :yuck:
 
Me and my buddies are in a ska/punk band called the "Super Somethings" we really like the name becuase It suits a band like us well. and we have stage names.. Im Cap'n Jerkass, Our singer is The Amazing Whosit, our bassist is Nacho Peppercorn, our drummer is thatoneguy, and Our lead guitar (im rythem guitar) is MC Frankenstein (we're trying to get him to change it... it sucks imo)
 
I was going to suggest Metal Storm, but it's already taken.

How about Scandium? Do a Wikipedia search for what it is.
 
No.... Unkown Reality( Mine )
No.... Tripp ( His )
No.... (reminds me of the movie) Flat Line ( His )
No.... ( what Ceiling said :lol: ) N-Sane ( His )
No.... ( reminds me of the movie) FireStorm ( Mine )

How bout Inslang? Sane + Slang (don't ask me what it means) :dopey:
 
Solid Lifters
How about Scandium? Do a Wikipedia search for what it is.
On that note, how about Strontium Death? Or Cesium Rot?
 
My band's name is No Name Crew. Maybe something along the lines of that.
 
Scrotum Chokers

It was the name of me and my friends band on New Years when out of no where he started playing guitar and I started singing.
We said our first CD would be called "Sweat from our balls", since I had just watched CB4 a couple nights before, but sadly, it never came to be.
 
:lol: So, what you use the name as excuse to scream like girls even though you sound like girls naturally? j/k :p
 
VIPFREAK
:lol: So, what you use the name as excuse to scream like girls even though you sound like girls naturally? j/k :p

Hey! It was only me screaming like a girl, my buddy was playin guitar, and I only sound like a girl because my thong is too tight and pinches my down under, causing my voice to go high pitch. I can't help it, so don't make fun of me just for not wanting underwear lines!

Wow, I didn't know I could hit that level of gay. :lol:
 
He he... cool site... I agree, N-Sane is awful - my mate's band were called D-K (as in Decay - actually, it looks a bit like a stick-man now I come to type it out :crazy: )

Some names from that site so far:
Rancid Mutation and the Remorse
Hammer Shifter
Suburban Offense
Amplified Crucifixion
rock.gif
 
Some buddies of mine had these:

Blender Face
Dripping Orifice
Feedus Fetus

:D

What some people do with creativity, eh? LOL
 
Asphyxia
 
kylehnat
On that note, how about Strontium Death? Or Cesium Rot?

Bitumin!


My friend wanted to start a band called The Lost Art (TLA for short), but that never got off the ground.

Red Moon and Tommy Talarakka and his Eighty Plump Virgins are also peachy choices.
 
how about

- Liquid Ice
- Obsecration
- Male Lesbian
- Inhuman Valedictorian
- Hizbollah
- The XLR8Rs (Accelerators)
 
New Moon Rising is a cool Wicca based name.
 
And almost a CCR song.

No offense, but XLR8Rs is probably the lamest one here. Sounds like the 250lb, used-to-have-a-mullet, muscle-shirt wearing, barbed-wire-tattoo-sporting jackass driving a 1997 Pontiac Firebird gets for his vanity license plate. Not cool.

I can usually think of some funny ones. Give me some time and I'll get back to you on it.
 
GTRacer4

Damn, somehow that sounds like a bad ass band name! That's what I'd use if I could create a band. Thankfully it's not gonna happen because I'd so discrace that name. :dopey:
 
Insolence is already a band name. You might get sued :odd:
 
* Pussilanimous Fission and the Bald Wiggle
* Pussilanimous Participant
* Pussilanimous Odds
* Pussilanimous Finger
* Rusty Pussilanimous


👍
 
My buddy and I were thinking of band names if we ever got good enough. Here's two I thought of but I don't know if they'd be taken.
-Inhumane Pedestrains
-Comatose
 
:lol: Can you imagine what it's like for them if they suck? I could just see two stoned guys talking about it and one says WhOa... these guys really are comatose dood.
 
Back