Jimmy Enslashay Fox Staff Emeritus Messages 6,546 Messages matthewjlcoleman Oct 2, 2004 #31 Exhorder - Thrash band that caught my attention about a month or two ago. Quite good. Worth a listen.
Exhorder - Thrash band that caught my attention about a month or two ago. Quite good. Worth a listen.
CDailey Messages 13,813 Alabama Oct 9, 2004 #32 Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. They are a local band that totally rocks. They are currently recording a record. http://www.redjumpsuit.com/ I saw them in the mall and talked with them for a few minutes. They seemed pretty cool. 👍 I'm sure you've all heard of Yellowcard. They are from my town too.
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. They are a local band that totally rocks. They are currently recording a record. http://www.redjumpsuit.com/ I saw them in the mall and talked with them for a few minutes. They seemed pretty cool. 👍 I'm sure you've all heard of Yellowcard. They are from my town too.
emad Messages 5,622 Messages eMadman Oct 9, 2004 #33 Dredg. I mean REAL damn good - They're the only band who have written an album that I could sit through the entireity of. f you can get your hands on either El Cielo (out of print) or Leitmotif, you'll be set 👍
Dredg. I mean REAL damn good - They're the only band who have written an album that I could sit through the entireity of. f you can get your hands on either El Cielo (out of print) or Leitmotif, you'll be set 👍