Bankfin Touring Car Championship - Round 15 & 16

  • Thread starter Thread starter NizmoDr3
  • 2,388 comments
  • 97,998 views

How much HP should Bankfin cars be running?

  • 300 Hp

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 325 Hp

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 350 Hp

    Votes: 5 45.5%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Well, race was cancelled because no one showed up and penalties were on during the race. Ashame because that would've been a fun race.
 
Only Skeng, qsilver, bronzo, Polarbear, Atin showed up for race, so race was cancelled,
So the last race will have to be run next week if anybody is still interested.

Please state if you will attend.

Regards
Bron.
 
sorry guys, I fell asleep waiting for time to pass, I did intend to attend, but next week I will attend,
 
I turned up for the race!

Might aswell just call quits on this season, is was a poor turnout last week and even worse yesterday.
 
I would definitely race if I could. Im so sorry guys, no DLC
 
I know its meant to be at spa, but what if we moved the event to a non DLC track? that way shoe and a few others can make the event,
 
Laguna seca?
 
I was thinking that but then I remembered that Sarthe isn't DLC and the 2009 has weather,
 
I'm fine with Lemans! That is my #1 course :) but I will get destroyed in my scooby. How about Nurburgring? That has weather, and it is a better mix of speed and slow
 
ah but if you tune for drafting over low speed grip say 70/30 then all you would need to do is hang in the draft then on the last lap make a scramble for the win,
 
It seems we want to change track, so lets vote.

Nurburg with weather or without
La Sarth with weather or without
Laguna Seca no weather
Spa with weather or without

The track with most votes win, voting will close within 48 hours from now.

We could also increase laps for the last race to make fuel usage a factor.
Vote on this as well please.

There will be no sprint race, so we can do an endurance race, say 2 hour race.

Ideas, opinions are welcomed.
Regards
Bron.
 
Spa no weather or Laguna !!!!
 
I was thinking of just ending the season and focusing on recruiting new drivers and balancing cars for Season 2
 
the only reason we were talking of a track change is that there is 2 or 3 people that don't have DLC and they would turn up to the event,

hmmm, its a flip between seca and sarthe...... sarthe, no weather, is my vote,
 
I was thinking of just ending the season and focusing on recruiting new drivers and balancing cars for Season 2

The best way to test specs for season 2 is for people to turn up for the last race of this season and have a mix of new and old cars and compare that way. If people don't bother turning up for a race, what's saying they milk turn up to test?
 
Nurburgring weather full...would be absolutely perfect for a season ender
 
Not enough votes to make a decision, seems to many racers have vanished, so we could do a test on Sunday for series 2. Track will be decided in the room as per vote.

Championship has been cancelled.
 
If you do decide to run this series I'd like to join using the bmw
 
Back