Barbers original and replica liveries.

Made a new custom helmet design just for my use only with 3 variations so far a basic one, a basic sponsored version and a Ferrari sponsored one for the FIA manufacturer races. May share the basic version.

Based on the Ferrari 158 F1 car that John Surtees used during the last 2 rounds of the 1964 F1 world championship and winning the title with after Ferrari fell out with the FIA and ran under the NART banner. I will be using this for that round of the manufacturers series at Laguna Seca.

1446050924436.jpg

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/4692765176783470641

Last edited:
Last 2 Falken liveries for now I swear. Based in the falken GT-R R34 from previous games with a little updating for the new cars.

GT3: HERE
Gr.4 : HERE

No need to stop my good sir. They look great!

Two 933 liveries for daily race C this week and the nations cup race with these cars down the road. One Apple and one Falken livery.

Apple: HERE
Falken: HERE

A few liveries for the GT4 Supra, two fairly well known JDM liveries and one that may or may not be cursed.

ADVAN: HERE
HKS: HERE
BMW M: HERE

Two liveries for the GTbyCitroën in both gr3 and gr4 variations. First is based on the 1976 Tyrrell P34 the 6 wheeled F1 car and the other on Kimi Raikkonens 2010 Citroen WRC car. Also the group 3 car is a complete pain to work on. The group 4 is way better but doesn't look as anywhere near as cool.

Tyrrell gr3: HERE
Tyrrell gr4: HERE
Red bull gr3: HERE
Red bull gr4: HERE

A pair of spirit of '76 tribute cars on the GR3 and GR4 Corvettes. Wanted to do a modern version with the modern sponsorships. Thanks to @NBDESIGNZ for help with the decals!

GR3: HERE
GR4: HERE

Original for reference
060816_12b.jpg

A pair of replicas of the Emil Frey Jaguar XK GT3 car using the Gr3 and Gr4 F-Types.

GR3: HERE
Gr4: HERE

I see your XK R GT3 and raise my XK R :gtpflag:

4612266567102627852_0.jpg

When I see your perfect attempt, I realize my Swiss Cross at the wing is unfortunately to sleek :nervous:

There seems to be lots of versions that are slightly different. Also I like the Swiss cross on the wing and yours looks great, better than most out there.

It's such a simple but beautiful livery!

BTW thank you for your Greenwood Corvettes, have on of them as a slot car on my desk at display, excellent carryover to the GT3 / GT4. Very much appreciated!

After the initial excitement of the news that Aston Martin will take over the racing point team for 2021 (still very much excited). I wanted to come with a concept livery in both the Red Bull X2019 and SF19 cars

Red Bull: HERE
Honda: HERE
Toyota: HERE

Back