-1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
-1973 Renault Alpine A110 1600S
-1954 Jaguar XK120 SE
-1967 Lamborghini Miura P400
-1961 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage
-1984 Ferrari GTO

And where to find them:

Last edited:
Being the greedy gamer that I am, I was hoping the barn finds would be cars that hadn't been revealed yet, but I'll take them anyway. A lot of my most anticipated cars are on that list.

Being the greedy gamer that I am, I was hoping the barn finds would be cars that hadn't been revealed yet, but I'll take them anyway. A lot of my most anticipated cars are on that list.
The capri is one of the last ones.... Well not to worry I'll just speed though the career for my baby :)

I am up to 4 barn finds, the Alpine, Jeep, Ferrari and VW
Is that the order you found yours, or is the order the same for everybody? I got the Alpine and the VW the first day and the Jeep last night.

Is that the order you found yours, or is the order the same for everybody? I got the Alpine and the VW the first day and the Jeep last night.

Same here. Is it related to level or skill points? Horizon 1 gave new barn finds when you leveled up.

I love finding them though. And the Wheel Spin, I have only won 3 cars on that. lol

Heh I also won 3 cars, the Veloster, Old M1 and Alfa 8c. But I also get a lot of...3000cr wins lol.
Can't wait to get the other barn finds, especially the 288 GTO and the Capri.

I love finding them though. And the Wheel Spin, I have only won 3 cars on that. lol
Some were tough for me, they do a good job hiding them. I think I have 5 barn finds, not sure about them being rumored level wise or time?

Jag xk120
Jeep Willys
Renault Alpine
VW Bus
Ferrari GTO

Some were tough for me, they do a good job hiding them. I think I have 5 barn finds, not sure about them being rumored level wise or time?
Have you worked out how they are unlocked? Is it based on anything?

They seem to be random on the 360 version too. I can't remember much of my order, but I just wrapped up my tenth find (Capri), with the ninth being the Alpine, and the eighth the TZ2.

Forza Horizon 2 contains 10 Barn Finds:

-1973 Ford Capri RS3100
-1945 Jeep Willys MB
-1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe
-1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2
-1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
-1973 Renault Alpine A110 1600S
-1954 Jaguar XK120 SE
-1967 Lamborghini Miura P400
-1961 Maserati Tipo 61 Birdcage
-1984 Ferrari GTO

And where to find them:

4 down - 6 to go.

I have the Jeep, Renault Alpine, Ferrari GTO and VW Type 2

Wheel spin has been good to me, biggest was 196,000 and a Lancia! Three barn finds have popped up and I have driving half a day and not found one!
Yeah I got the 196k and a few cars. Always want more though.

Wheel spin has been good to me, biggest was 196,000 and a Lancia! Three barn finds have popped up and I have driving half a day and not found one!
Not sure if you have added me, if not please do. XBL Id: symo63

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you worked out how they are unlocked? Is it based on anything?
I collected the last several barn finds by waiting and driving around, so it might be based on play time or mileage, but it isn't related to career progress. At least not for FH2-360.
They seem to be random on the 360 version too. I can't remember much of my order, but I just wrapped up my tenth find (Capri), with the ninth being the Alpine, and the eighth the TZ2.
That's the same order I had for my last three. I bet your first one was the Miura.

Got to be time or mileage like Wolfe said. This is the order i got mine (X1):

Renault Alpine
VW Bus
Jeep Willys
Ferrari GTO

Back