Barrel Roll

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulinho
  • 31 comments
  • 3,896 views
Messages
24
United Kingdom
Dorset - England
Messages
PaulinhoT1971
Messages
PaulinhoT
I had some fun today on GT5....

Take a look....




:)
 
That was awesome mate!
 
How the hell did you make that landing stick!? LOL :dunce: :lol:
 
Haha nice! Methinks you'll need a chassis refresh after that one.
 
Wow! that was incredible, I like what you were attempting to do too ;)
 
Do a barrel roll!
Holy crap, I'm gonna try that. The biggest jump and closest to flipping over I ever made in GT was GT3 in Smokey Mountain in an WRX if I remember correctly. I still have that save, I even transferred it to my PS3, let's see if I can get it up sometime.
 
HAha, nice one. I'm yet to get the roll over trophy.
 
NICE! I'd love to see that from the btr's or covette's perspective!!!
 
Yeah, encore on the cockpit view... haha...
 
...and not a single **** was given that day.
 
I like how after doing that you continue driving as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.
 
I like how after doing that you continue driving as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.


I found it very hard as I was rolling around laughing :)

Thanks for all the cool comments.
 
Oh yea.. thats realistic. The tires should have blown out, the suspension should have crumpled, the whole bottom end should have been trashed. The bumpers should have fallen off, the glass should have cracked all the way around... the car should have rolled a few more times most likely.
 
HAha, nice one. I'm yet to get the roll over trophy.
The sad thing is he won't have got the trophy for that awesome move, you have to get stuck on your roof and have the game reset your car for it to pop.

Oh yea.. thats realistic. The tires should have blown out, the suspension should have crumpled, the whole bottom end should have been trashed. The bumpers should have fallen off, the glass should have cracked all the way around... the car should have rolled a few more times most likely.
Wow, good thing we've got you here to tell us this breakthrough news. No really, 'cause we weren't just having a lighthearted smirk at the amusing physics that occasionally crop up in GT5, on the contrary, we were all going to try and emulate this on the way to work. You've literally saved our lives with your awesome pessimism.
 
that was amazing!! like how the white blocks were actually blocks and separated.
 
So far in GT5's infancy, that my friend was EPIC!
 
That was totally epic man...nice way to stick the landing!
 
Back