Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Apr 14, 2004 #1 Post up whatever scribblings Bart makes you chuckle with: My First: An angel did not touch me "there"
Post up whatever scribblings Bart makes you chuckle with: My First: An angel did not touch me "there"
under18carbon Messages 3,692 Apr 17, 2004 #3 "Making Milhouse cry is not a science project" Or something along the lines of that.
hanker Messages 1,785 Apr 17, 2004 #4 A little of topic but when Maggie is scanned at the grocery store?? what does the scanner say?? I think i read it somewhere but i forget??
A little of topic but when Maggie is scanned at the grocery store?? what does the scanner say?? I think i read it somewhere but i forget??
tabs Messages 2,421 Southern California Apr 17, 2004 #5 Originally posted by hanker A little of topic but when Maggie is scanned at the grocery store?? what does the scanner say?? I think i read it somewhere but i forget?? Click to expand... NRA4EVER, or something like that.
Originally posted by hanker A little of topic but when Maggie is scanned at the grocery store?? what does the scanner say?? I think i read it somewhere but i forget?? Click to expand... NRA4EVER, or something like that.