Bastard Super Speedway Enduro!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 48 comments
  • 1,481 views
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Up the overall transmission setting by 4-5 clicks and just let the baby roll... Works like a charm...

/F
Did you get my PM? :D
 
Yeh, mate. Just all you should do is put the downforce on max and just set the gears to level 40 and that's about it...
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh, mate. Just all you should do is put the downforce on max and just set the gears to level 40 and that's about it...
Max Downforce front and back?
 
Ya. Do both...Front and Back...I think that's what i did.
 
Okay. I don't know if you answered this already, but can I use the F1 in the All Japan GT Car Championship?
 
Yes you can.
 
woo hoo, let's see if i can set a record time beating the All Japan GT Car Championship :trouble:
 
Tell me your total time, I want to see if I can beat it. :trouble:
 
I'm tempted to set up my TV in the computer room here so I can just switch from GTP to GT to GTA VC.
 
Nice. Do you have a TV with a computer connection?
 
Nah. I don't have a tuner card unfortunately. Why?
 
Just interested. I want the TV from the World Cup - the 120cm LG Flat Screen.
 
Originally posted by SandStorm
I instantly did the GTC Save Trick, bought and Escudo and went and won the 787B. then I went to the GT World Champs in Amateur and won the C-West Razo Silvia.



Bastard enduros.



What is the save trick???
 
it only took me about 12 tries. only 12 hours of my life(12 1/2 if you count the time I used a lancer evo because someone said u wer guranteed the indy car if you won with it)
 
I used my RGT the first time, got the C5R...the second time I used the Esucdo and got the F090s...then I did it 2 more times in the Escudo and got the Clio and the Tickford Falcon......
 
Back