Batracer thread!

• Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 11,018 comments
I have set up a finish last Indy 500 game. The winner is the driver who comes last, get your set up as wrong as possible, select wrong tyres, and hopefully you may be last.
Retirements have been disabled so everyone will finish!

game id = 67359

password = indy 500

Finish last at Indy

Does anyone fancy setting up a game again? We can use the new 2013 carset! :)

Is anyone even still playing? I've been playing regularly since this thread started in 2006!

I have just started playing Batracer again and setup a private F1 2013 season for GTP players. Links for joining are below lets see if we can get a good season going!

Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&70720

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "70720" into the box. Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

Still playing it here. Currently involved in a private V8s 2010 and GP 2013 game as well as a public LMES v2.0 season. :)

Still waiting for my first series to start, only 2 choices at academy level and I presume everyone else goes straight to GP2013! Presume you both have paid for it then and would recommend doing so as well?

From memory, that's usually the way it works.

I'd hold off buying for a while. The appeal can wear off quickly. I found some of the games tended to have an element of randomness about them, probably to stop people with the best cars from dominating.

Back