Battle of the Supercars

  • Thread starter Thread starter jtqmopar
  • 7 comments
  • 929 views
Messages
1,196
United States
United States
Messages
jtqmopar
Anyone else watching or already see this? GT_R vs Porsche 997 now. Great show.
 
What channel? I would be interested.
 
I prefer Battle of the Monster Trucks, but that's just me.
 
Is that the one with Tracy?
I liked it when he blew up the modded Lambo.
 
it was on Speed last night the second one was the Porsche GT3-RS vs F430

Yes it's the one with Tracy, as well as the drifter that got a spot on Top Gear US; Tanner (Faust?)
 
I remember the show and am starting to see reruns. Are there new episodes starting again?
 
idk this was the first time I saw it
 
A few nights ago, I was also watching the battle of the super cars. It was a battle between the 1000hp Ford GT and the 1000hp Dodge Viper SRT10.
 
Back