Bavarian Content - Post your BMWs here

  • Thread starter Thread starter slipp3h
  • 1,087 comments
  • 141,051 views
Bumping thread, I love me some bimmers.

ilk19x.jpg

331j346.jpg

6t36eg.jpg
 
Love the colder tones in that picture, HaerBev. Sense of motion and lighting are spot on, as well. 👍
 
^Perfect in every way TopGearH...:drool:
8688472705_b8f8117938_b.jpg
 
Thx StrayShadow! :cheers: that M coupe looks sweet stanced like that 👍👍
 
^^ Thanks Guys! I always wanted to own one of those, never got the chance to though ... yet! LoL! :)

}:^{>
 
Thanks! 👍 Your shots totally demolish mine, as well as everyone else in this thread. Keep it up everyone!

Oatmeal: appreciate the compliment but there are some heavy hitters on this thread which I can only hope to be as good as someday :nervous:

Crooooooooow: great photo! looks like a premium 👍
 
Both sense of motion and contrast are spot on in that shot, Fazerfan! Great post-editing! 👍
 
Both sense of motion and contrast are spot on in that shot, Fazerfan! Great post-editing! 👍

I totally agree, great picture.
 
Stray, Croooooow, M5_Dude, Wow, you guys always give thrills, I am glad to give back the same.:cheers: You cats make chilling art!.:)
8932600274_7e107f7238_b.jpg


Faze, you broke the game on that one!:drool: One shot, one kill.👍

Donkey Doc...That shot...I LOVE that shot!👍👍👍
 
Nice BMW,Stray.. The d model is slightly better in performance
 
^^ Thanks Ziggy! Not a big fan of Diesel's! Though Audi seem's to have them figured out!

}:^{>
 
Lovely tones and depth of field in that shot, zzz_pt! Great to see you again. :)
 
Back