*BDC Competition*|R.2 over

• Thread starter SKIDMARX
  • 226 comments

What HP cap would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason people want the HP limit implemented, is so that it will cover all events! You can't just push it to next season, as it'll leave such a messed first season, and people won't join again!

See that the advantage higher speed gives in a battle? Was loosing 3 seconds before half way against eddy in our Tsukuba practice!

The reason people want the HP limit implemented, is so that it will cover all events! You can't just push it to next season, as it'll leave such a messed first season, and people won't join again!

See that the advantage higher speed gives in a battle? Was loosing 3 seconds before half way against eddy in our Tsukuba practice!

Yea I accidently put season instead of round, I may even change it before round 1 if a clear favourite hp cap is shown

Ahh yeah, I can still be damn shaky, was awful today, going to work with the 180, see what I can get it to do for me :)

Just make it 450 or 400. I wouldn't mind a mid powered cars comp and the people who keep moaning about tires and HP would finally keep their mouths shut.

the people who keep moaning about tires and HP would finally keep their mouths shut.

The people you want to "keep their mouths shut" are those who are trying to make this comp as fun and fair as possible, not all comps have to be lead by v8, torque relying muscle cars.

The people you want to "keep their mouths shut" are those who are trying to make this comp as fun and fair as possible, not all comps have to be lead by v8, torque relying muscle cars.

there are comps with 400hp 500hp limits, like vdc, missile comps etc So i thought this would be kinda unlimited horsepower, loads of smoke, angle thing. But ok... if y'all want Im ok with 400,450hp limit. Talent over torque aint that right Chris?

Hmm i think all the guys from d-max and burst should go to super-pro :sly:

Great, got to change my car :grumpy: I'm at 615hp & I'm not going to re-tune it.

Just make it 450 or 400. I wouldn't mind a mid powered cars comp and the people who keep moaning about tires and HP would finally keep their mouths shut.

there are comps with 400hp 500hp limits, like vdc, missile comps etc So i thought this would be kinda unlimited horsepower, loads of smoke, angle thing. But ok... if y'all want Im ok with 400,450hp limit. Talent over torque aint that right Chris?

Seal- Some were their own choice, plus there is only 8 spots in each class so the pro class is a mix of good and really good drifters. I will move ppl if gaps need to be filled.

maveric- sorry but i have had too many people asking for a power cap with good reasons I will decide the power cap soon.

monsterGAUZ- I agree with you, but I'm thinking it's gonna be more 450bhp to 500bhp so everybody should have a car ready for one of them 2. :)

insecure-kinda the same reply to use as i did to maveric :)

Ok due to the majority of people asking for 500 via PS3 and GTPlanet through the poll, and pm's the Rounds of the BDC will be held at 500bhp cap.

this is the final decision so please have a car prepared for round 1 with 500bhp or less.

This isn't a Missile comp bro

I run my missiles between 280-400 bhp, 450 is more than plenty for close, fast, even (fair) tandems.

Pushing it over allows easier corrections of mistakes, and shows bigger differences between the speeds of certain cars.

Low power + JDM as hell ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back