*BDC Competition*|R.2 over

• Thread starter SKIDMARX
  • 226 comments

What HP cap would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this be run on weekends? If so I won't put my name in. If not, I want in :)

Chris, stop being a drama queen, 500 is a pretty good number!

Will this be run on weekends? If so I won't put my name in. If not, I want in :)

Chris, stop being a drama queen, 500 is a pretty good number!

The dates for round 1 are on weekend but some of the other rounds may be during weekdays. Most will be on weekends unless I get really busy working.

you didnt change my car on the OP yet tho, that's not cool :P

What??? I'm in the Miata Gang and drift them often... :sly:

Oh no you d'int. lol Im the OG miata driver, Miata gang came out 10 years after I was drifting it :lol:

PSN ID- manciocio
Drifting Since- Prologue
Wheel/DS3- DS3
Car- Toyota 86GT '12

Ok, I have to put u in the semi pro class as the rest are full. I will move you up a class if somebody can't make it.

*Note*- If the semi pro class doesn't have at least 4 drivers by the first round it will not take place but you will be given full 110 championship points as you were the first to apply for it.

BDC Organizer,
LJG29

*Note*- If the semi pro class doesn't have at least 4 drivers by the first round it will not take place but you will be given full 110 championship points as you were the first to apply for it.

BDC Organizer,
LJG29

That would just be stupid, why would someone be announced a winner if they haven't actually won anything. If there's not enough people in the class why not just cancel that class or merge them with the nearest class...

That would just be stupid, why would someone be announced a winner if they haven't actually won anything. If there's not enough people in the class why not just cancel that class or merge them with the nearest class...

Ok then, no points but I'm not merging it with another class because this was a 8 per class tournament and it will remain 8 per class. I will let you know if someone backs out

GAUZ- I will change it now

Yeah that's fine with me and I would like to change my car please to the RX7 FD efini '91

Yeah that's fine with me and I would like to change my car please to the RX7 FD efini '91

Done:)

To all drivers- Car changes will not be allowed during the season so pick a car you are happy with for the 5 events.

I think I never did so many car changes for 1 event -.-
Changed to Supra MK4 if you don't mind SkidmarkX. I'll never change again, I swear. If I will though don't let me!

Would be nice to know the tracks and sections to choice a good car

I will release track sections 1 week before the round, I have already done a map of round 1 at tsukuba though. :)

I think I never did so many car changes for 1 event -.-
Changed to Supra MK4 if you don't mind SkidmarkX. I'll never change again, I swear. If I will though don't let me!

lol. Ok I will change it and remind myself to stop you :) 👍

Could you edit my Part I'm using wheel now...
Semi Pro
PSN ID-eddyac
Drifting Since-GT5P
Wheel/DS3-DFGT
Car-SL500

Last edited:
I would like to join if theres still room...
PSN ID-MrSwaggAttack
Drifting Since- GT4
Wheel/DS3- DS3
Car- NISMO 380RS Super Leggera

MrSwagg
I would like to join if theres still room...
PSN ID-MrSwaggAttack
Drifting Since- GT4
Wheel/DS3- DS3
Car- NISMO 380RS Super Leggera

No rear aerodynamics and the semi pro class will not happen if less than 4 ppl apply for it. So far there are 3.

Eddy I will change it when I get on my pc next . On phone atm.

Will add and change when I'm on pc next guy's.

I'd like to use a Fairlady Z 300ZX instead then, and if the Semi Pro class does not happen, please put me on the reserve list for the Super Pro Class which I initially intended to join. Only if I had seen this thread in-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back