• 226 comments

What HP cap would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPANK
Reset the ps3

Ive just vacuumed all the places for air to come out and its alot quiter and its loaded now. Phew!

Edit: got to start menu, tried entering gt life, stuck at that screen now.

Sorry I cant make it. This stupid mother ****er is stuck at the main menu.

You guys need to work on the judging system.

Last edited:
projects2k
Sorry I cant make it. This stupid mother ****er is stuck at the main menu.

You guys need to work on the judging system.

The judging was fair and non biased. Don't be mad because you spun and was lagging lmao.

Churchill_Grande_Midi_Lamp_Post.jpg
Last edited:
iDesTroY
The judging was fair and non biased. Don't be mad because you spun and was lagging lmao.

I never spun and who said Im mad? Im just saying in other comps when someone spins out they get a 0 but this guy got 7? Now tell me, why?

I never spun and who said Im mad? Im just saying in other comps when someone spins out they get a 0 but this guy got 7? Now tell me, why?

So your trying to say all comps should be the same, that would just be boring. But it could have been anybody that spun and was eliminated. If you spun and were eliminated I bet you would still have come here saying the judging still needs improving.

If you don't like it, then leave. I'm sure some reserves will be happy to take your place.

TeamSKIDMARX
So your trying to say all comps should be the same, that would just be boring. But it could have been anybody that spun and was eliminated. If you spun and were eliminated I bet you would still have come here saying the judging still needs improving.

If you don't like it, then leave. I'm sure some reserves will be happy to take your place.

I wouldnt get 🤬 if I spun and got 0 because it would be my own fault. But giving a 7 is crazy, way to high even though a big mistake was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back