*BDC Competition*|R.2 over

• Thread starter SKIDMARX
  • 226 comments

What HP cap would you like to see?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I got your message. Sorry I couldn't join, I had my girlfriend over, but it seemed to do fine without me. Haha

Hopefully I can make it another time.

Hey, I got your message. Sorry I couldn't join, I had my girlfriend over, but it seemed to do fine without me. Haha

Hopefully I can make it another time.

Yea no problem, we did elimination qualifying to lose one of the drivers instead. :)

If there is a huge lack of showups again for Super pro, could me and lerk just get fit in the Pro table? And keeping the same points would just make it more exciting seeing there will a lot more drivers closer to each other pointswise :)

You guys will pwn the pro class then. There's a Super Pro class for a reason. There still reserve people so shouldn't be a proplem next round....

If there is a huge lack of showups again for Super pro, could me and lerk just get fit in the Pro table? And keeping the same points would just make it more exciting seeing there will a lot more drivers closer to each other pointswise :)

There should be more next round hopefully :boggled:

come down to semi-pro class with me dom~ lol

hey , skid , you told me you'll put me in pro for reserve ..! i ask from long time that , just saying...

hey , skid , you told me you'll put me in pro for reserve ..! i ask from long time that , just saying...

Sorry bud I had put you down just not on GTP. I have put you down now. And to the people that are reserves I found that you weren't online during the round 1 so even if I was short on people, which I was, I couldn't contact you anyway.

Sorry bud I had put you down just not on GTP. I have put you down now. And to the people that are reserves I found that you weren't online during the round 1 so even if I was short on people, which I was, I couldn't contact you anyway.

add me now , so i can get maybe a chance to enter in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back