Be Honest!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RUFFSTUFF
  • 46 comments
  • 3,295 views
Messages
132
Messages
RUFFSTUFF
Ok, so who went and bought a X2010 off of E-Bay?

lol
 
I did. Bought the carbon version for £3.98. The way I see it, I will NEVER gold the vettel challenges so this is the only way I'll get one.
 
But they are giving them away for free in the market place :S
 
But they are giving them away for free in the market place :S

I'm probably going to do that when I get out of school. There was some people duping the car (lol).
Nevermind.

@OP

I googled Ebay Red Bull X2010 & clicked on the first link, as it is relevant & correspondent to the search term. When I did, it came up with a lot of X2010s. There was even one that was selling for almost 30 bucks :O Fortunately, there was some that was bidding to like 1-10 bucks.
 
Last edited:
I don't think I would go that far. I don't use the Marketplace but was offered a Grey/Silver X2010 in exchange for a Bentley Speed 8 from someone on my Friend's List which was too good to miss. Will give me a chance to practice with it without being continually disqualified. After about 15-20 laps I manage a clean circuit of the High Speed Ring in a shade over 37 seconds (not fun with a DS3).

I can see no danger of getting a Carbon one though (unfortunately).
 
Buying and selling intangible items is against eBay rules. Do the GT community a favour and report any instance of a car being sold on eBay.
 
I have reported someone who was, but I did buy an X2010 S.Vettel off of him ;)
 
I have bought stealth & chromeline codes of ebay but wouldnt buy the carbon X1 I got that from the market place for free lol :)
 
I think I traded an orange FGT for one. The guy was collecting FGT's in every color. I duped it when I sent it to him so it was basically free.
 
Well, all the "rare" cars are all over the marketplace now (X2010, F1, 20MCr cars, ...). Some are giving them for free, others will trade for some UCD car there don't have.
For instance, you can easily trade a X2010 in the colour you want (including Carbon) for a Woodone Tom's Supra worthing 750kCr in the UCD.

Since the backup / restore update, there is really no reason to spend money to get any car...
 
i don't see why you would. People will easily accept cars that cost less than 1 million for them in the marketplace.
 
People are selling these things for real money?

I have a carbon X1 and a S.Vettel X1 both from the marketplace on :gtplanet: the only cars I would get off ebay are the stealth/chromeline cars, otherwise just trade, as long as the dupe "glitch" still works
 
I give them away for free, are you crazy!
 
I give them away for free, are you crazy!

Clearly I am!! :dunce:

Looking for a Mazda 787B and a Peugeot 908 if anyone wants to give one of those away?? Got ripped of once so I guess I should ask before buying!
 
I made over a grand selling them on ebay :)
 
I hate the stupid fantasy car, I'll be giving mine away when I win itm I'll dupe it to anyone who wants one. I'll quit my job and open thousands of accounts to I can ruin the value of this idiotic POS. Stupid, horrible work of fantasy.

/Rant
 
I bought chromeline DLC's from ebay, and almost bought an x2010 until I joined up here.... :)

~10 bucks, it wasnt worth the headache to try to get one from winning the x1 race...
 
I bought the X1 carbon on eBay....... before getting to know that you can dupe cars( and then I realized why they were selling the cars ).... at least now I can easily win some Bspec races...
 
Last edited:
Marketplace is the way to go... Check out my thread if you'd like any tickets, X2010's or F1's
 
Buying and selling intangible items is against eBay rules. Do the GT community a favour and report any instance of a car being sold on eBay.

You say that but at the top of this page as i'm typing there are stealth cars for sale on ebay being advertised. Are these not intangible because you need a code?
 
You say that but at the top of this page as i'm typing there are stealth cars for sale on ebay being advertised. Are these not intangible because you need a code?

Funny how that works out, eh?
 
After about 15-20 laps I manage a clean circuit of the High Speed Ring in a shade over 37 seconds (not fun with a DS3).
Seriously ? I don't find the X1 any harder to drive than the rest of the cars in the game even with ds3
 
It is sad that anyone would try to sell these on E-Bay. Even sadder that anyone would pay for them. There are tons of them floating around in the marketplace free, or for paint chips or other cars and of course you can get the base one for bronze or at level 35-bspec.

As far as I am concerned no car in the game has any cash value and the X1 is no more valuable than the lowly Midget II
 
Quick someone put a Midget II on Ebay and see if it gains more money then an X1!
 
I haven't, I traded mine, but I have bought credits of ebay for Forza 2 a while back. It was no fun scratting about trying to upgrade cars with no money. I bought 60million credits and the game was MUCH more fun.
 
Back