Beast Mode Performance drag tuning garage **Closed**

United States
Fayetteville/NC
picture.php

Here we will be sharing tunes for those in need of a little help getting up to speed. Feel free to suggest ideas for cars, improvements to the garage, or anything else you want to. Shop talk is more than welcome here. 👍

Last edited:
Be sure you specific Kenny, this guy in my street 'had' a house of speed, cut a long story short, didn't work out the best.. I have a good feeling about this one tho 👍

Lol I had a guy like that live down the street from me before. It didn't work out too well for him either. Thanks for the support though. Hopefully I won't suffer the same fate as those guys.:lol:

Can you put a good word in for me at Fest0r Industries. I've been trying to get a job there.👍

picture.php

'05 Ford GT (No Stripe)
874hp@6900rpm
769ft.lb.@4900rpm
1208kg
9.090 1/4 mile

Transmission:
Reset, top speed 180, final 3.360
1-3.863
2-2.699
3-2.221
4-1.851
5-1.514
6-1.254

Suspension:
15/40
5.0/10.0
1/10
1/4
1/6
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Max downforce

Launch in 2nd

Last edited:
kennyblanco
Lol I had a guy like that live down the street from me before. It didn't work out too well for him either. Thanks for the support though. Hopefully I won't suffer the same fate as those guys.:lol:

Can you put a good word in for me at Fest0r Industries. I've been trying to get a job there.👍

Hmm, I think I over heard that they are looking for some fresh meat... I mean new employees.. I'll have a word with my superiors and get back to you.. Would you like to speak to my manager.. What do you mean this call centre isn't it Australia.. Oh wait.. My bad, just bad experiences with "Australian call centers" -.-

picture.php

'00 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
722hp@5900rpm
672ft.lb.@5400rpm
1324kg
9.904 1/4 mile

Transmission:
Reset, top speed 112, final 5.000
1-4.224
2-3.414
3-2.798
4-2.304
5-1.901
6-1.620
final-2.176

Suspension:
30/50
3.0/10.5
1/9
1/4
1/4
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Max downforce

Launch in 1st

Last edited:
Hmm, I think I over heard that they are looking for some fresh meat... I mean new employees.. I'll have a word with my superiors and get back to you.. Would you like to speak to my manager.. What do you mean this call centre isn't it Australia.. Oh wait.. My bad, just bad experiences with "Australian call centers" -.-

Wait a minute... is Fest0r Industries a call center? I thought you got to ride in space ships. :lol:

Hahah, 'ere at Fest0r Industries we do 'errything.. We even ave to speak with an English accent we do.. Shine your shoes guv' hahaha just joking guys :D

mattjones

Australian? Haha they're ALWAYS in India

Why you giving up your best tunes?

No worries bud. I have many many more tunes lol. 👍

Also, don't forget that in the wrong hands these tunes are useless. Not shifting right can make you lose whole tenths off your run. And if someone can't figure out how to come up with similar results on their own then surely they can't better these tunes. Besides-none of these are really leaderboard material, so why not?

Last edited:
No worries bud. I have many many more tunes lol. 👍

Also, don't forget that in the wrong hands these tunes are useless. Not shifting right can make you lose whole tenths off your run. And if someone can't figure out how to come up with similar results on their own then surely they can't better these tunes. Besides-none of these are really leaderboard material, so why not?
SERIO! 👍

picture.php

'70 Cheverolet Chevelle SS 454
841hp@6300rpm
866ft.lb.@4400rpm
1329kg

9.898 1/4 mile

Transmission:
Reset, top speed 112, final 5.500
1-3.688
2-2.817
3-2.182
4-1.738
5-1.429
final-2.500

Suspension:
20/50
2.2/10.0
1/10
1/4
2/2
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Launch in 2nd

Last edited:
841hp@6300rpm
866ft.lb.@4400rpm
1329kg
9.898 1/4 mile

picture.php

Transmission:
1-3.688
2-2.817
3-2.182
4-1.738
5-1.429

Suspension:
20/50
2.2/10.0
1/10
1/4
2/2
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Launch in 2nd
OHHHH Now I see were I was 🤬 up lol thanks bro your the man!

841hp@6300rpm
866ft.lb.@4400rpm
1329kg
9.898 1/4 mile

picture.php

Transmission:
1-3.688
2-2.817
3-2.182
4-1.738
5-1.429

Suspension:
20/50
2.2/10.0
1/10
1/4
2/2
5.0/0.0
-1.00/1.00

Launch in 2nd

after all ratios set what do you readjust final to afterwards? otherwise top speed is like 100mph :lol:

Nice work sir... definitely not base tunes ;)

I have spoken to Matt and the other directors and you have your choice of positions Kenny 👍 We have an emerging amphetamine pharmaceutical market in the US so we would also like to use your “house of speed” trademark :D

I have spoken to Matt and the other directors and you have your choice of positions Kenny 👍 We have an emerging amphetamine pharmaceutical market in the US so we would also like to use your “house of speed” trademark :D

:lol:

fest I think you have a slight problem. The FDA has tracked down your new drugs[\s] meds and linked it to a run down old trailer in Texas. umm

after all ratios set what do you readjust final to afterwards? otherwise top speed is like 100mph :lol:

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'll fix that. Oops:dunce:

Edit: fixed

Why thank you kind sir. I can be in the distribution division. I have several speedy incognito cars that can ensure prompt dicreet delivery of your products.

Last edited:
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'll fix that. Oops:dunce:

Edit: fixed

Why thank you kind sir. I can be in the distribution division. I have several speedy incognito cars that can ensure prompt dicreet delivery of your products.

i just did lowest final gear after for the fun of it. i was having decent results at indy with a few minor toe and spring adjustments. i got 147mph trap one time, 146 the next 2. overall very impressive, and i also adjusted toe and spring a touch on the SVT and yielded pretty good results. i painted it Midnight Purple 3 to show my approval 👍

kennyblanco

I'm employed at Fest0r industries :sly:

Congratulations with the new garage! 👍

I'm the delivery boy. I use my M3 to deliver and receive goods :lol:

I'm employed at Fest0r industries :sly:

Congratulations with the new garage! 👍

I'm the delivery boy. I use my M3 to deliver and receive goods :lol:

I hope they have good insurance.:lol:

i just did lowest final gear after for the fun of it. i was having decent results at indy with a few minor toe and spring adjustments. i got 147mph trap one time, 146 the next 2. overall very impressive, and i also adjusted toe and spring a touch on the SVT and yielded pretty good results. i painted it Midnight Purple 3 to show my approval 👍

Glad you approve. That means alot coming from you bro:tup:

Hey bro, I don't have a Ford GT nor Chevelle tune so I'm gona try these out, hope you don't mind.

Btw I'm LOL at all you're comments, pretty good stuff.

Hey bro, I don't have a Ford GT nor Chevelle tune so I'm gona try these out, hope you don't mind.

Btw I'm LOL at all you're comments, pretty good stuff.

Hope you enjoy:tup:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little 🤬 up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to 🤬 amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 👍

Hope you enjoy:tup:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little 🤬 up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to 🤬 amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 👍

There it is you're doing it again, lol. I mean no harm.

Back