Beat the BoD - Postponed

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 78 comments
@llNovall @Clean Racer you guys are welcome to make teams and join in. It could be a good way for all of the GTPlanet leagues to have fun and run against each other.
Great idea, and looks like a fun inter-league event:cheers:. With my schedule, it would be hard to commit, and having the Michelin event that Friday kinda takes me out of it. I will post it on my threads for drivers interested to maybe help in the Snail team effort.:cheers: Gonna be fun to follow. Nice work.👍

Great idea, and looks like a fun inter-league event:cheers:. With my schedule, it would be hard to commit, and having the Michelin event that Friday kinda takes me out of it. I will post it on my threads for drivers interested to maybe help in the Snail team effort.:cheers: Gonna be fun to follow. Nice work.👍

Don't forget its a team effort. You would only need to run one day.

Are there going to be carryover as far as timing goes from stint to stint? Meaning, are there going to be time staggered starts for day 2-6?
@PApunk924

I wanted to do that but it proved too difficult to organize accurately. So there will be a rolling start on days 2-6 in order of position.

I understand the staggered starts, too difficult to simulate the gap off the start, but will the stint times be added up to determine the winner over the whole 12-hour? Or is the winner whoever finishes first on the final day?

Dang! Sounds like a hoot, but I'm in Manitoba until Aug 20th. The Canadian team is so desperate they even asked me to join. I might however suggest some possible Cdn team names: 1) We the North 2) Canadian Summer Ice-fishing Team 3) CBC (our national broadcaster) = Canadian Backbacon Consortium 4) Great White North.
giphy.gif

Dang! Sounds like a hoot, but I'm in Manitoba until Aug 20th. The Canadian team is so desperate they even asked me to join. I might however suggest some possible Cdn team names: 1) We the North 2) Canadian Summer Ice-fishing Team 3) CBC (our national broadcaster) = Canadian Backbacon Consortium 4) Great White North.
giphy.gif

Good day eh?

Lets sit back, eat some backbacon and play a round of beer hunter. Don't be a hosehead.

With the amount of B.S. already posted in this forum I can tell the race is going to be good. I expect nothing less.

So speaking of stirring the pot. What happens if the BoD loses to the Canadian team? Does that mean ARL has to change their name to CRL fro the rest of the year? Does the logo get a Maple leaf? DO we all have to say words with longer "o's" than normal english?

Back