Beat the BoD - Postponed

• Thread starter PApunk924
  • 78 comments
A68E0BDB-CC4F-4553-9382-1D07661A7A18.jpeg
6962FD4F-04BB-476F-AC06-1E51EBD84F25.jpeg
11EF3160-32E2-409F-8A62-5D7431B2F409.jpeg

The reveal.

Well, I tried to get a team together. Not enough interest from my guys. It is a great idea and I would like to still participate, so I am available to join another team for this event. I can race any night (or 2) except Friday.

Well, I tried to get a team together. Not enough interest from my guys. It is a great idea and I would like to still participate, so I am available to join another team for this event. I can race any night (or 2) except Friday.

We have two spaces on our team if you would like to join, as long as you are okay racing with the Canadian team :cheers:

We appreciate the interest. Its been tough getting teams together. I'll still keep my hopes up but if things do not improve over the weekend I may be forced to postpone the event.

We appreciate the interest. Its been tough getting teams together. I'll still keep my hopes up but if things do not improve over the weekend I may be forced to postpone the event.

Understandable. No fun with only 3 teams. I am sure the idea will gain more interest as time rolls. This time might just be too early for it.

Here is an idea for thought we get all the members we have signed up already and do a 3hr race on saturday then I could play with the added times between all drivers of all said teams and lap counts and it would be a nice little thing just for fun we could possibly do 4 drivers a team and 4 teams? Just thinking so we dont have to cancel this great event and keep the trash talking alive

Here is an idea for thought we get all the members we have signed up already and do a 3hr race on saturday then I could play with the added times between all drivers of all said teams and lap counts and it would be a nice little thing just for fun we could possibly do 4 drivers a team and 4 teams? Just thinking so we dont have to cancel this great event and keep the trash talking alive
Im down, but maybe with an added caveat or 2...so its as even as we can make it across the board...maybe split up the very top drivers so we dont have 2 teams that lap the field ×10...

Like you and jim seperate teams and tim and bg seperate teams

This can be done a cpl diff ways, either you guys pick up 1 non bod member apiece or stay strictly bod vs everybody and run 3 man teams and see what we get?

Idk just spitballing

I would be interested, unless its this Saturday, I cant make that but open for other dates, go on without me if not (obviously)

I would be interested, unless its this Saturday, I cant make that but open for other dates, go on without me if not (obviously)
Id have to back out if its on a weekend. If its decided to re attempt in the fall/winter im good for that too.

At this point I have decided to postpone the event.

We may revisit it at a later date but nothing is guaranteed.

Thank you to all that have shown interest.

Bummer. I knew I shouldn't have left my cockpit unattended for a month. An endurance race/series would be interesting, especially for me as I've only done one race longer than 30 minutes. Looking forward to getting behind the wheel in just over a week. Keep up the good work @PApunk924 on coming up with innovative ideas.

Back