Beater or Sleeper? COTW Forza 7 Week:END The Ultimate Sleeper, The Holden Sandman! Thanks Everyone!!

3ABA0D23-952D-4A78-9EB9-3EFAE50FB383.jpeg
1B54FBA5-7B56-46DE-9435-4D4D6C605EEC.jpeg

I settled on Dubai Short Alt for my shakedown.

I’m honestly struggling which to give the nod to, both have a proven case for the title. :)

Both are surprisingly grippy(less so for Nismo), both are near the top of their respective classes and both passed my original expectations quite comfortably. :P

Ones a cult classic down under, the other is a modern take on a another cult classic which sadly never got the green light.

I’m stumped, need some second opinions on this one. :lol:

My vote is for the Sandman. There is usually a good reason that Turn 10 doesn't allow a car to be ran in open lobbies, and that's because it's too fast. The Sandman can't be used in B Class lobbies. When built right, there isn't much that will hang with it in B Class.

I am also bias towards muscle cars. That Nismo is just a fancy version of the hair dresser cars that I hate.

Time for me to say this one final time.

Less than 24hrs left before this event wraps up. :)

Gonna have to give it to the Holden on this one. While the Nissan is the all round better car, it never made it to production, taking away any potential Nissan might have had for revitalizing it's own sports car offerings. Plus there's not much that would better fit the definition of sleeper than V8 powered panel van if I'm honest.

Well.. here we are at the end of the rainbow that is FM7 COTW. :)

After going over these two winners with a fine toothed comb, I’ve decided on which of these two winners is the Ultimate Sleeper.

The Sandman is the 2018 winner and the best sleeper pre year 2000 and the Nismo IDX is the best sleeper from the year 2000 to now, In FM7 of course. :D

But which gets the big one?

The FM7 COTW’s Ultimate Sleeper award’ goes to...

7A4FE177-76CD-454B-B533-B768AC26F545.png

The Holden Sandman!!!

The beach bound Aussie has done it, It may not have won in its backyard in FH3, but it’s more than made up from it here.:cheers:

And with that and the news that the August update for FM7 being the final one, we now say a sad farewell to this thread. :(

Branching out COTW from its GT5/6 origins to Forza was always an ambitious plan, It started out in Horizon 3 under @Obelisk and then me in the latter half of that thread.

I then brought it over to FM7 and have run it for nearly 2 years while Obelisk opened up the FH4 COTW branch, while the lack of class rivals did hamper it at first, i’m very happy to report that as of today’s update, Class Based Rivals IS BACK in Forza Horizon!!!:drool:

So after the lights go out here and you can, head over to the FH4 COTW thread and get in on the Action. :P:tup:

So... Thank you everyone who’s contributed to this thread over the 90 weeks it’s been going for, ‘You da real MVP’s.’ :D

I’m @Vic Reign93 This was FM7 COTW and from all of us here in the thread..

We say, Goodnight and Good fight. :cheers:

Back