Beautiful New Cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Onikaze
  • 38 comments
  • 1,293 views
I think the current GS is the best looking Lexus ever.
 
SC 300.

I'll take the more economical and balanced straight six any day.
 
C6 Corvette, both of the Gen III Vipers, the TVR Tuscan, the F430, and the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish are all up there for me.
 
Personally, my favourite Ferrari would have to be the 1982 Ferrari Mondial. Too bad since it's not exactly a new car.
 
Rogue Ssv
Oh, we can NOMINATE cars?
WEll then...
Erm... ahm... the new M3
The Gallardo Spyder
The Murcielago Spyder
The MC12
YEah... thats all

How can you nominate something that none of us have seen yet?
 
exigeracer
Want attainable performance? Pick up a used 2005 Lotus Elise fro 38 grand.

I'm annoying myself how I'm always the only person mentioning Lotus. Why do people overlook this car?

Because it lacks straight line speed after 80mph.
 
Beautiful

TVR 350C
Old Mini Cooper
BMW M5 (New and old)

Ugly

Nissan Micra Cabrolet
Ssangyong Musso (I think thats the name)
Ssangyong Rodius


Hotlink to Ssangyong Musso
Clicky

Hotlink To TVR 350C/Sagaris
Clicky
 
Just a rant from me...

The funny thing about Ssangyong is that all their cars seem to have been designed to appeal to the "ugly market". None of their cars looks like anything even remotely resembling desirable. I bet they're unreliable too, seeing as though Ssangyong was scared to put up a warranty any longer than three years.

The name "Ssangyong" essentialy means "twin dragons". Their cars look more like deformed dragons to me.
 
Back