Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
Any chance of a lobby today? I finally got a few days off work. Sorry I didn't make the lobby last Friday I had bought something a little extreme for my car and I was out enjoying it haha.

@ASSCVCCS

Didn't see the bottom of your post till just now. I liked it.

Last edited:
Basically, you post stuff here that's off topic (you've been reprimanded for it as well, I think) and you're moaning about people posting off topic. It's a little hypocritical.

Also, to maybe avert an argument and keep things on topic, I could try and host a lobby later at around 6pm EST. You guys OK with that?
I cant tell if the likes for this post is for the lobby or the agreement of the statement.

I'm really sorry about this, but I won't be able to host tonight. My sister's trying to complete the Hades Cup in Kingdom Hearts, so she'll probably be on there all night.

Again, sorry guys. :(

Basically, you post stuff here that's off topic (you've been reprimanded for it as well, I think) and you're moaning about people posting off topic. It's a little hypocritical.

Also, to maybe avert an argument and keep things on topic, I could try and host a lobby later at around 6pm EST. You guys OK with that?
Ok, that was when I was new to Gtplanet aka a year ago and now I don't post unless it's REALLY Necessary.
@Smurfybug is the master of swag and being off topic like me right now.
Not of being Off topic but being MLG :sly:

Ok but now seriously let's get back on topic

Back