Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
I was actually wondering today where this club was at. I was happy to see that it's still running. That's awesome. I've had so many great times here and created so many funny memories with some of you guys. This is one of the best groups of people I have ever been a part of, and I mean it. This was one hell of a club, and one hell of a group. This club and those before this one changed the way I saw Gran Turismo and other racing games forever. I knew this club wouldn't last forever. But wow, what a great club and an awesome group that I was able to be a part of. None of this would be possible without Ameer. He has put in so much hard work and dedication to this club. It's crazy. I want to thank Ameer for making all of those good times and great memories possible. Ameer was an awesome leader, and a great person. It's sad to see that the end of this club may or may not be near. I'm just glad that I got to experience this, because not everyone does. And for that, thank you Ameer, and all the members for everything - for helping to create fun times and awesome memories.

Merry Christmas!

-Beav

If these rumours ive been seeing on the last couple of posts is true, which i sincerely hope it isnt, then im really has literally nothing more purpose on GT. Im really feel that this club, compared to that "other" really, gave me opportunity to met most of the people here. I felt more accepted on here without feeling intimidated by others. I previously gave this club the most friendliest, i wont take it back forever.

I cant afford PS4 or XBone at this point. So i just sit here with some MGS 5 and "no longer supported" GTA 5....

So, uh... what's happening?

This so called "Last Hurrah" was supposed to start an hour ago, right? Or is this just me being an idiot?

🤬 I thought I put Sunday. :banghead: It's planned for tomorrow. (I have work today.) Sorry for the stupidity folks.
That's fine. Looking forward to getting the crew together again.

Can you give us any hints about what's happening or you being a sneaky Uncle Aimer? ;)

(I'll be honest, I never got those jokes. :lol:)

I think these "Last Hurrah" isnt really a last cruise. But Ameer's plot to suddenly turns his mic on recording "Last Christmas" for everyone.

[/ConspiracyTheory]

Back