Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
It's sad to see the same issues arising for the last three clubs that have come and go, because of the same people who decide to keep coming and showing ignorance. Although, we welcome the rejoice of a couple people who have decided to come back and change their attitude. I hope to see better in this club.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to host tomorrow or Wednesday. I should be free Thursday and later Friday afternoon.

Warning

Username: @winner133
Reason:
Grammar
Other comments: I've let this go for too long. Using proper grammar isn't my rule, it's the site's rule. This thread isn't an exception. Refusing to use grammar makes us look like a group of pre-schoolers. This needs to stop.
Until you're a member of staff, you don't get to Warn people for grammar. You can, however, report something, provided it needs reporting. Continued use of this will see you receiving the warning.

TB
Until you're a member of staff, you don't get to Warn people for grammar. You can, however, report something, provided it needs reporting. Continued use of this will see you receiving the warning.
But can't I tell people that they're breaking the AUP and I don't think it's right?

Back