Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
I have a couple ideas to propose, if they go against the idea of the crew then disregard them, 1. A Race car "Parade" where everyone is in their favorite race cars and one of the members is at the head of the line in the pace car and everyone cruises in a line behind the pace car and they ride around the track in a parade format 2. A "Beat the Heat" night, where the crew members have the chance to pit their rides up against the patrol cars of the highly esteemed members of the GTPD for bragging rights and a way for the GTPD to have good public relations with the members. The members take a vote before-hand to decide if the night's events will consist of drag racing or circuit racing, Thanks!

Have you ever served on the GTPD before?:Technically no, but have helped out in numerous lobbies.
What is the system in place of the ticket system called?: Fine system.
What would you like your unit number to be?:22
Do you plan on joining training sessions when they are held?: Aye.
Anything else you would like to share?:

I have a couple ideas to propose, if they go against the idea of the crew then disregard them, 1. A Race car "Parade" where everyone is in their favorite race cars and one of the members is at the head of the line in the pace car and everyone cruises in a line behind the pace car and they ride around the track in a parade format 2. A "Beat the Heat" night, where the crew members have the chance to pit their rides up against the patrol cars of the highly esteemed members of the GTPD for bragging rights and a way for the GTPD to have good public relations with the members. The members take a vote before-hand to decide if the night's events will consist of drag racing or circuit racing, Thanks!

I like ideas. But we just started! :lol:

I have a couple ideas to propose, if they go against the idea of the crew then disregard them, 1. A Race car "Parade" where everyone is in their favorite race cars and one of the members is at the head of the line in the pace car and everyone cruises in a line behind the pace car and they ride around the track in a parade format 2. A "Beat the Meat" night, where the crew members have the chance to pit their rides up against the patrol cars of the highly esteemed members of the GTPD for bragging rights and a way for the GTPD to have good public relations with the members. The members take a vote before-hand to decide if the night's events will consist of drag racing or circuit racing, Thanks!

I like both of those ideas. 👍

I like ideas. But we just started! :lol:
:lol: I know Ameer, but I figured what better time to add ideas than at the start so we can work out any kinks that may come up right along with the other room types

Have you ever served on the GTPD before?:Technically no, but have helped out in numerous lobbies.
What is the system in place of the ticket system called?: Fine system.
What would you like your unit number to be?:22
Do you plan on joining training sessions when they are held?: Aye.
Anything else you would like to share?:

Welcome to the GTPD.

:lol: I know Ameer, but I figured what better time to add ideas than at the start so we can work out any kinks that may come up right along with the other room types

Alright. Race cars/racing, no. We really want to focus on realistic cruising.

Have you ever served on the GTPD before?: Yes sir!
What is the system in place of the ticket system called?: "The Fine System"
What would you like your unit number to be?:72
Do you plan on joining training sessions when they are held?: If I can make it.
Anything else you would like to share?:Nurting

Have you ever served on the GTPD before?: Yes sir!
What is the system in place of the ticket system called?: "The Fine System"
What would you like your unit number to be?:72
Do you plan on joining training sessions when they are held?: If I can make it.
Anything else you would like to share?:Nurting

We have an English class application too if you need it. :P :lol:

You're in.

Gonna take a stab at the GTPD.

Have you ever served on the GTPD before?: No
What is the system in place of the ticket system called?: "Fine System"
What would you like your unit number to be?: 87
Do you plan on joining training sessions when they are held?: When I can, yes.
Anything else you would like to share?: I like Audi and Volkswagen.

Last edited:
Gonna take a stab at the GTPD.

Have you ever served on the GTPD before?: No
What is the system in place of the ticket system called?: "Fine System"
What would you like your unit number to be?: 87
Do you plan on joining training sessions when they are held?: When I can, yes.
Anything else you would like to share?: I like Audi and Volkswagen.

Welcome to GTPD!

Have you ever served on the GTPD before?: Yes
What is the system in place of the ticket system called?: the fine system
What would you like your unit number to be?: 54
Do you plan on joining training sessions when they are held?: If I can, then yes.
Anything else you would like to share?: i like trains
@DBeav12 @Ameer67

Welcome to the GTPD Jaso...tree'd.

Guys, feel free to propose new ideas, but please be aware of the following:

1) We may not see them due to posting by new members.

2) Things are a little hectic at the moment (this is the club's first day), so we'll get to answering them as quickly as we can.

All we ask is that you be patient. If we miss your question, we apologize.

So can we have a "lobe" today?

Here.

Have your lobe.

thumb.php

Back