Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
I had a good time, pretty fun glitching through the track, me and Chris did a little safari trip.

Pretty fun cruising with Beav and Ameer like I used to back then.

Couldn't see my F1 in the picture. :/ Oh well. No big deal.

About the honking - I'm pretty guilty. Usually I don't start it though. Right as I'm pulling in people will start honking at me because they know I'll
honk back and it just escalates from there. Pretty soon it's full on DBeav and the ricer's. :lol:

Couldn't see my F1 in the picture. :/ Oh well. No big deal.

Blame @GranTurismo916

Or more accurately, blame PD because we were sliding and had to re-park every few seconds.

No way. Someone has a red Murcielago just like mine :mad: :lol:

A sexy Murcielago as well. I believe it belonged to someone called austin____ ("____" is where numbers go) but they aren't a member so I don't know their exact PSN or GTP name.

Car shows 2.png

Cruiser's rejoice.png

All cruisers' have their favorite car to take out for a Sunday drive. From a 68 horsepower Cappuccino to the naturally aspirated Honda S2000. Both of these vehicles have one thing in common though, they're convertibles. Bring out your favorite convertible to the show and let the community see what you like to drive!

Host: Ameer67
Date and Time: Friday, 8/15/2014 at 2 PM Central Time
Car type/theme: Convertible/Open top
Horsepower: 700 max
Tires: Sports Soft or less
Tuning: Allowed
Notes: The lobby will be up at about 2 PM CST and we'll wait about 10-15 minutes until everyone has arrived. A 2 lap "race" (IT'S NOT A RACE) will start so we can get some photos and pick a car for the Best of Show Award. Parking will be located at the far south side of Eiger. Cars will be parked on the sand facing the road. Some specific instructions may be given in the lobby. After that is done, a 1 1/2 lap Crew Joyride will take place at 40 MPH. The lobby host will be the first in line. Everyone will get out according to their parking position. (Click the spoiler for an example.) Anyone found playing around may be asked to leave or get kicked.
081314-2316-00.jpg

And that's it.

Last edited:
Quick question Ameer, would you consider the Shelby cobra a convertible? I know it doesn't show a top anywhere in the game but it's AC brand counterpart does have a rag-top, so would I have to use the AC cobra (Standard car) or can the Shelby version slide?

Quick question Ameer, would you consider the Shelby cobra a convertible? I know it doesn't show a top anywhere in the game but it's AC brand counterpart does have a rag-top, so would I have to use the AC cobra (Standard car) or can the Shelby version slide?

Go ahead and use it if you would like to.

Back