Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
I've just done one thing and you guys are making a big deal about it. NOW BACK ON TOPIC GOD DANGIT
Ok, that was when I was new to Gtplanet aka a year ago and now I don't post unless it's REALLY Necessary.
If you can't follow what you said you do, then how are we making a big deal about it when we're proving that you're not following what you said that you do?

Also, I'm an independent black woman. Don't tell me what to do.

If you can't follow what you said you do, then how are we making a big deal about it when we're proving that you're not following what you said that you do?

Also, I'm an independent black woman. Don't tell me what to do.
I'm an independent black woman who don't need no man!

Ban Notice
User:
@Wavey2014
Length: 4/15/2015 - 4/22/2015
Reason: Off-topic, name-calling/insulting others.
Restrictions: Cannot join or host during the dates listed above.
Other comments: Thank you for being the prime example of how NOT to be a club member. This is not the way you want to be seen when rejoining a club. Also, do not think of yourself as excluded from club rules and being above others as shown by your hypocrisy. Nearly half the posts you have made since returning have been useless.

Ban Notice
User:
@scoutbonk18
Other comments: There was no reason to drag the argument with @Wavey2014 into the thread. At first I thought you two would blow off the issue and move on with your lives but nope, you decided to let the world know. Well now the world knows that you're banned for a week.

Ban Notice
User:
@Wavey2014
Other comments: Thank you for being the prime example of how NOT to be a club member. This is not the way you want to be seen when rejoining a club. Also, do not think of yourself as excluded from club rules and being above others as shown by your hypocrisy. Nearly half the posts you have made since returning have been useless.
Ban Notice
User:
@scoutbonk18
Other comments: There was no reason to drag the argument with @Wavey2014 into the thread. At first I thought you two would blow off the issue and move on with your lives but nope, you decided to let the world know. Well now the world knows that you're banned for a week.
It was time for people to get #rekt.

Back