Beav and Ameer’s Joyride Crew [CLOSED]

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 9,486 comments
Mr. Ameer and I have decided that unofficial lobby information should not be posted here. If it's unofficial, then it doesn't pertain to this club...so you shouldn't be here asking for likes for an unofficial lobby. You shouldn't be posting the room number here. If you are out of lobby slips, maybe someone will give you theirs.

Last edited:
The lobby was pretty good, I couldn't tell if it was like a legit lobby or were we supposed to act silly, but still good lobby.

Ban Notice

User: @Gotbeefboy564
Length: 8/31/2014 - 9/7/2014 [1 week]
Reason: Name-calling on thread, sending abusive messages towards members, making a new room without any lobby slips, and not following rules.
Restrictions: Cannot join/create any rooms created during the dates above.
Other comments: You don't want to mess with the AUP by name-calling. Don't put in a name or don't post at all. Also, no one is going to make a room just because of one person like I've said before. Don't do it again or you may be gone for good.
Someone was a stupid idiot and kicked me for no 🤬 reason and @Ameer67 wouldn't open a new room so I made a new one.

Warning

Username:
@HighRevving
Reason: Bad driving
Other comments: We've gotten some messages from members about your driving. Try to improve on it. This is just a warning so there is nothing against you right now.

Okay
-----
If anyone without a slip wanted to host a lobby today I could give mine.

Back