Beccosinho's Autoart Gallery : Randoms

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beccosinho
  • 324 comments
  • 23,132 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that nsx is really a great car to capture
Great shots !
 
Finally come across this gallery, and word describes it:
Marvelous ​
 
Cross-process will always be your friend. Every colour photo I take is literally in some kind of way cross-processsed, glad to see you stick by it as well! Loving your gallery! 👍
 
Brilliant work on the the NSX-R, oh and your Comp Entries:tup:
 
Awesome shots of the Lambo and 512BB. 👍

Been really liking the 512BB lately, stock with just Sport Medium tires, great fun to drive. And fun to take photos of too. :D
 
SMfan: Thanks mate, I do the love the handling of this car, It's just brilliant!

sems4arsenal: Don't worry sems you're not the only one, I miss myself sometimes:D

Boabdulrahman: Thanks Bo:tup:

matt-mtb: Thanks Matt:tup:, I don't update that often, which most probably the reason why?

CryingFreeman: Thanks:)👍

BkS: I love the Cross-Processing, doesn't work on everything though? But it's go to be one of my favourite editing styles:D

MP4Four: Thanks Mr McLaren!

Grand Prix: Love the 512BB, great on the track too. Thanks:tup:
 
- 2.0 Advance Entry Week 50 -

- F e r r a r i | 5 1 2 B B -


.click for large image.

(It failed to make the poll, but I still love it)
​

:drool: HOW COULD THAT NOT MAKE THE POLL!!!!! :drool:
 
- 4 5 8 v M P 4 -

It was a foggy damp morning in the Swiss Alps, little did I know I'd be racing that morning.... As I pulled up to the coffee shop parking lot to get my usual cappuccino, I noticed a Rosso Corsa 458 Italia calmly pull up along side me. The drivers window slowly decended into the door and a voice said "nice car, fancy a race?". Moments after we were trading punches on the roads of the Swiss Alps (Eigar Nordwand) The 458 was quick, but not quick enough through the bends and twists of the Alps. My MP4 was just too fast for the 458, as much as Ferrari tried, it just wasn't quick enough. I managed to pass it through the tunnel and emerge in front, took the last few corners, and that was that. The MP4 was Victorious!

----------





:click for large image:
​
 
Loving all of the updates, especially this last one. The 458 v MP4 storyline is quite good, and the pictures go very well too! Nicely executed:tup:
 
Fantastic set !
Love the tones in them.
 
The stuff you are posting here is really good! Loving the tones in most of them, as well as the composition. The moods are great :)
 
Great pictures of the 458 and MP4-12C
 
@___@ DAT... ass!!! 👍

6401323365_09074114ba_b.jpg
 
I like the second shot, but I love the mood of the third shot. Nice update
 
As all have said the mood in these shots is incredible - amazing set! 👍 :)
 
Incredible captures B!
 
Simply one of the best (if not the best) showroom around here.
Just love your minimalistic style.
 
Oh My God, probably the best two car shots I have ever seen
 
Jesus.. stunning shots dude!
 
:drool:... Not much more to say really :lol:
 
Flickr stats tell everything.
So I won't say a word.
Just :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
My favourite has to be number 2.
 
Awesome shots of the MP4 and 458. 👍 Great lighting as well. :D
 
- MPFour-TwelveC | Oranje -

-Click Image for Large Version-
​

Very good , great light and reflex, i 'm trying to learn this, what do you use ? paning 3 and low speed ??? what else ??
 
Last edited:
This last set are some of the best shots I have seen taken in the rain. Editing is phenomenal as well! Very inspirational work!
 
Skython11: Thanks
babyhoneybee: Thought it would have a better impact if it had a brief storyline, Thanks
boabdulrahman: Cheers, was going for the moody wet/foggy look
80Y 2C2: Thanks 👍
at1503: Cheers, thought I'd try to create some rivalry.
jBhIpS: Gotta love it :D
tazj_7: Thanks, seem to have caught that 2nd shot just right
Nato_777: Cheers Nato 👍
andrea: Thanks andrea :)
20832: Cheers mate
matt-mtb: Thank you Matt
Optimusiroh: The impact I was aiming for, thank you
V8Loverrr: Cheers dude!
Ferrari_458: Thank you tup:
SMfan: Yes it does, thank you mate :)👍
TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Cheers, one of mine too
Grand Prix: Thank you, I do love the rivalry :D
praiano63: Cheers mate, I've sent you a PM with some tips I hope may help
RetroGiant: Thanks RetroGiant, your work is very inspirational too!
---
Once again thank you for all of your comments, I'm truly overwhelmed and at the same time humbled by all of your positive comments :)👍​
 
- T U S C A N v T U S C A N R M -




---
2.0 Advance Week 53 Entry


:click for large image:
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back