Beeblebrox237's Gallery • I Love the Aston Martin DB9

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 363 comments
  • 37,943 views
Great work the last one is beautifal :drool: 👍
 
Nice shots of the Merc! I especially like the last one. 👍
 
Great work the last one is beautifal :drool: 👍

Nice shots of the Merc! I especially like the last one. 👍

Thanks, the last one is an edited cool filter photo, very similar in idea to the Audi RS6 warm filter shot a few posts above.
 
Thanks mate, I guess I better do some more like that one ;)
 
Here's a preview of my next set:


Comments would be appreciated! :)​
 
Looks cool can't wait for the full set:tup:
 
There is something special about super cars on Toscana gravel that makes for amazing photo opportunities.
 
Very nice, looking forward to it. :D
 
Well, the wait is over! Was it worth it? I certainly hope so, I think that some of the photos in this set turned out incredibly well. I'm so modest, I know, right? Well, please tell me what you think of these, they are quite experimental. Enjoy! :cheers:

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8
​
 
Last edited:
And a very cool update! Love the simplicity in here. Nothing over the top, nothing less. Just good ol' editing, no extreme stuffs like colour leaks or fractal art. (Fan of minimalistic art :dunce:)
 
Phenomenal update, especially fell in love with #5 👍
 
Epic update especially loving the last one. :drool: 👍
 
Awesome update! 👍 👍 Last pic is sick!
 
Beautiful set !

Like NB my fav is the fifth.
 
And a very cool update! Love the simplicity in here. Nothing over the top, nothing less. Just good ol' editing, no extreme stuffs like colour leaks or fractal art. (Fan of minimalistic art :dunce:)
Thanks! I went for a bit of simplicity, I too prefer it to over the top stuff.
Phenomenal update, especially fell in love with #5 👍
Thanks, I love how 5 came out.
Epic update especially loving the last one. :drool: 👍
Thank you! And thanks for commenting on my gallery so consistently, I appreciate it :)
Awesome update! 👍 👍 Last pic is sick!
Thanks! That one took a bit of, erm, fixing.
Beautiful set !

Like NB my fav is the fifth.
Thank you! :cheers:
 
Great set, my favorites are 2, 7 and 8. :drool: :)
 
Thank you! And thanks for commenting on my gallery so consistently, I appreciate it :)

You're welcome I try to post here as much as I can. :)👍
 
I'm back! And I've got a huge number of photos to show off. I'm sorry it was so long between updates, but it's been incredibly busy. Anyway, enjoy these, and please comment!


































​
 
Last edited:
Amazing set really loving the NSX and Esprit shots. 👍:)
 
Love the 2 first NSX shots most!
 
Next up, the Dodge Challenger! If I'm honest, it's not my favourite car to shoot, but I did these for the CCCL comp, and I think they came out pretty nicely. There's no theme to the editing, it's just whatever looked the best to my eye. Tell me if you like them!









​
 
Truly great set! It's amazing how many top photos came out of this weeks CCCL :)👍
 
The last two pics are really beautiful with a great composition :drool: 👍
 
Amazing set 3,4 and 5 are my favourites. 👍 :)
 
Truly great set! It's amazing how many top photos came out of this weeks CCCL :)👍
Thank you! I agree completely, your shot was great, as were many others.
The last two pics are really beautiful with a great composition :drool: 👍
Thanks! I'm glad I entered #4, then. I'm not glad that DarkR, zambuca, and Raphaele entered. :grumpy:

;)
Amazing set 3,4 and 5 are my favourites. 👍 :)

Thanks mate! :cheers:
 
Loved the colours and mood 👍:).
 
Well, I've done it again. I got lazy and didn't update my gallery for a while. Hopefully I can be more consistent, but my work ethic suggests otherwise. In the meantime, enjoy these:

1


2


3


4


5


6


7


8


And a bonus:
​
 
Very nice pics 1,2,4,6,7,8 are my faves. 👍 :)
 
Back