Beeblebrox237's Gallery • Lotus Elise, Lamborghini at night

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beeblebrox237
  • 123 comments
  • 8,516 views

What should my next photoshoot be?

  • Ferrari F430 @ Eiger Short

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ferrari F430 Scuderia @ Nordschleife

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamborghini LP670-4 @ Nordschleife

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Chevrolet Camaro '10 @ Laguna Seca

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing on the FF theme, here are some shots of the Civic Type R at Trial Mountain:
TrialMountainCircuit.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_2.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_3.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_5.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_6.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_7.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_8.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_10.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_12.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_13.jpg

Oh yes I did:
TrialMountainCircuit_11.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_9.jpg
 
Really nice tones and angles. 👍
 
Really nice tones and angles. 👍
Thanks, I like to think I can now use the filters well to accentuate colour and lighting.
 
A few photos I took while trying to get one for the Photomode Competition 63:
NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1-2.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife-3.jpg
 
Thank you. That particular photo was actually just taken on impulse.
 
Some 86 shots I took today:
6857993451_0b887f47a5_b.jpg

6857993261_de9e4d8f09_b.jpg

6857992993_50a7d9e316_b.jpg

6857992739_78df102016_b.jpg

6857992515_0ecd333d10_b.jpg

6857992325_7cd9a04f2d_b.jpg

6857992055_b88008e193_b.jpg

6857991857_7d225dde19_b.jpg

6857991605_0ece72a6ca_b.jpg

6857991347_c20670729b_b.jpg

6857991171_ef5287d5e2_b.jpg

6857990975_392f0e9fea_b.jpg

6857990779_8d9b00c4a9_b.jpg

6857990561_a987e267b0_b.jpg
 
Nice shots !
Especially shots in tunnel :drool:👍
 
100th post! And I'll celebrate with a hybrid:
6860179007_51bed4004e_b.jpg

6860178895_0f5e63efe2_b.jpg

6860178793_93edfe43ba_b.jpg

6860178663_a0ab5bd3da_b.jpg

6860178531_540d512f2b_b.jpg

6860178421_4866049633_b.jpg

Interesting find in the Tsukuba pits:
6860178259_be30af3580_b.jpg

6860178103_51aff41edb_b.jpg

6860177977_60b1578eaf_b.jpg

6860177787_1e9917e426_b.jpg

6860177673_554cebf742_b.jpg

6860177583_34e2440eb8_b.jpg

6860177407_321fe0136a_b.jpg
 
6865209429_69ec6a45fe_b.jpg

6865209235_e524849926_b.jpg

6865119551_b1a283075e_b.jpg

6865119361_72bf908337_b.jpg

6865135833_522a02bf05_b.jpg

6865136543_884bcdd874_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Love that last shot.. looks nice 👍
 
Love that last shot.. looks nice 👍

Thanks, I wanted to capture the powerful look of the car's shoulder.
 
ToscanaTarmac_1-1.jpg


Very nice! Excellent POV!
 
Thanks! I think it came out quite well.

And now, Part two of the Viper shots:
6865205581_1e94c4b623_b.jpg

6865205291_10de7c244a_b.jpg

6865204957_07418498a2_b.jpg

6865204611_e6b26eed0d_b.jpg

6865204345_b620c1382f_b.jpg

6865201267_c9e718434a_b.jpg

6865201001_feb880ff48_b.jpg

6865200229_07a3b762ed_b.jpg

6865200025_17bbf34775_b.jpg

6865164365_ff35f97d6b_b.jpg

6865164043_96b26ae5f2_b.jpg

6865163443_9a75b88be2_b.jpg
 
Nice, but one little advice, try to keep the lens aperture between 1.0 and 2.0, for best results 👍
 
Nice, but one little advice, try to keep the lens aperture between 1.0 and 2.0, for best results 👍

Okay, I'll try that. Do you mean that just for phototravel or all shots?
 
Very nice. number 2 is my favourite:tup:.
 
6897592745_8e92afc0b3_b.jpg

6897593589_0cac00bba4_b.jpg

6897593353_45072e6c32_b.jpg

6897593141_ee7a6691c1_b.jpg

6897592631_d699ed799c_b.jpg

6897592409_7998ed74c0_b.jpg


Of the following two, which is better?
6897592021_497321494d_b.jpg

6897591599_c9216c9b91_b.jpg


6897591727_a20e3ce4e3_b.jpg

6897591887_b83dbaed76_b.jpg
 
Well, I've missed the deadline for three photomode competitions I wanted to enter in. :mad: Here are my Enzo shots, most of which were eligible for the CCCL comp:
6904132489_7fcf79587f_b.jpg

6904132249_7ea20453d0_b.jpg

6904131891_58221eb8f1_b.jpg

6904131579_47a39496a6_b.jpg

6904130839_27fa24358c_b.jpg

6904130571_a9fdd310c8_b.jpg

6904130289_4bed25165a_b.jpg

6897592163_9406d7ef1d_b.jpg
 
Rome_15.jpg

Rome_14.jpg

Rome_13.jpg

Rome_12.jpg

Rome_11.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_4.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_3.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_2.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg
 
Some of the shots I took as part of a set for the photomode tournament qualifier (considering the quality it's surprising I made it):
6842340597_a9f1f63576_b.jpg

6842340739_dc5f5573dd_b.jpg

6842340919_42fecae2ce_b.jpg

6842341311_59491bbf45_b.jpg

6842341667_b7c83e7e33_b.jpg

6842341811_cc65db2335_b.jpg

6842342213_ba5bfec512_b.jpg

6842342401_e62a739be0_b.jpg

6842342775_bdfde44e81_b.jpg

6842341455_a58fabbbee_b.jpg

6842342949_58d87989a3_b.jpg

6842343143_387e1aa17e_b.jpg

6842343337_257de487d7_b.jpg


My actual entry:
6842342583_1f21e52c85_b.jpg
 
Glad to see you Improving by every set !
Great angles you got here.
just a tip when using the cross processing filter, increase the exposure for more contrast :)
 
A good set 👍 I look forward to our match in the first round!
 
Glad to see you Improving by every set !
Great angles you got here.
just a tip when using the cross processing filter, increase the exposure for more contrast :)
Thanks, though I'm not sure I'm improving much. I will try increasing exposure, as I want to use the cross-processing filter more.
A good set 👍 I look forward to our match in the first round!
Thanks, I'm looking forward to it too. Good luck!
 
How about some muscle cars?
6904135423_a982197784_b.jpg

6904135223_12573eed04_b.jpg

6904134999_678179b0ce_b.jpg

6904134609_b6d1fb5154_b.jpg

6904134333_49c5d04962_b.jpg

6904134009_01d5307114_b.jpg

6904133677_c031be2200_b.jpg

6904133293_810b3c5d94_b.jpg

6904132877_3223ff0768_b.jpg
 
TheTopGearTestTrack_9.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_8.jpg

6929218297_8fd3aedda0_b.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_5.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_4.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_3.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_2.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_7.jpg
 
More Lotus shots, but now the car is a different colour. And it's dawn at the Nurburgring...
NrburgringNordschleife_9.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_8.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_7.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_6.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_5.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_4.jpg

No car in this one:
NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_2.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back